Tama Go feeds itself?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Tooth

Reaction score
I forgot to pause my tama today and all the happy hearts were empty, and i saw her drinking milk all by herself! Is this a glitch? and doesnt it kind of defeat the purpose of a pet?

That is strange, I can't recall having caught any of mine ever doing that... :huh:

Very intresting, how does the tama work over all? Are you sure no buttons were accidentally pushed down causing it to eat?

I personally don't have a Tama-Go, but it was mentioned on this site that the Tama-Go characters pick out a random food item when they become hungry and were left out for a long period of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why Tama-Gos can't die!!

It's not a glitch, just something to make the TMGO even easier to care for. They feed themselves if they feel they will die of starvation (or something). Some think it defeats the purpose of a pet. As a busy person, I actually find it kind of a perk of the TMGO. I'm sure that my Tama-Gos do it occasionally if I leave them alone for a while since I sometimes find them with one hungry heart, even though they've been alone for ages, and should have alll their hungry hearts empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back