Music Star game question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Queen

Reaction score
Ok guys. I almost have everything figured out on my v.6. When you are a teen and go to music school and are being taught by classitchi you play a game were you are with your band and playing your instrument while music notes appear at your head. All I know is that when you click the A B and C buttons it makes you or your band members move. Whenever I play my tama and band members always make a sad face when the music stops so I know I'm playing it wrong. How do you play this game. You can also leave a random v.6 fact so I don't ask about it later. Thanks guys!

Press A, B or C depending on where the music note is. There are three Tamagotchis on the screen, your character and its bandmates.

If the music note appears on top of the Tamagotchi on the left, press A,

if the music note appears on top of the middle Tamagotchi, press B, and

If the music note appears on top of the Tamagotchi on the right, press C.

Thanks! I was doing something like that. I guess that I will just have to get the hang of it

The tamagotchi v6's buttons are known to often be a bit unresposive, so make sure to push firmly, but not violently, and look so the tamagotchi with the note on its head really does move. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back