Photo
- - - - -

Fake Pokemon Cards!

pokemon cards fake

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:10 PM ( #1 )

My mama bought a deck of Pokemon cards that came in a tin for $5. It said, "Pokemon b" on the tin and I'm like, "What the flip is Pokemon b?"
As soon as my little Pokemon-obsessed brother and I looked at the cards inside, we knew they were fake. The HP points are in the thousands, and you need astronomical amounts of energies to perform the attacks.

We searched through Google and discovered that the best way to identify fake Pokemon cards is to hold them up to a lamp, and if you can see what's on the other side, they're not real ones! We tested with his other cards and most of them are not see-through unlike with the fake ones, but unfortunately we discovered that about 100 of his cards from some random discount store were fake as well even though the numbers on them were normal. But that's not to worry; I swear he has over 1,000 cards! XD

I may be able to take some photos of them to show you. They were Black and White cards.
  • tamagotchialice likes this

Replies

Views

Started

09 Jan 2013

Last Post

13 Feb 2013

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:01 AM ( #2 )

wow that's pretty intersting

Puffy Snivy

• puffy-snivy user photo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:33 PM ( #3 )

yeah, it is pretty intersting, I'd really like to see the pics.

yattatchi425

• yattatchi425 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:30 AM ( #4 )

me too, pics would be cool. i got a pack from a discount store with a lvl 1000 dialga and a staravia that knew "whrwin". XD

Nyaasu

• nyaasu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:56 PM ( #5 )

Haha, there's still fake Pokemon cards out there?! At least they're more creative now than when I was younger. xD It used to be replicas of actual cards, all this talk of cards with "enhanced" HP/attacks is really interesting. xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, cards, fake