Photo
- - - - -

New to the TamaGo world...

tamago games tamagotchi figures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TaylorBeam

• taylorbeam user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:22 AM ( #1 )

So I recently just got a TamaGo, it's black with a yellow face plate and a Mametchi figure on top with a white bottom. The figure came with the game, coin catch.

I wanted to purchase a new figure but I don't want to get the same game again, any recommendations on which one to get?

Also, i've read that everyone usually get the game Cradles instead of Coin Catch, with the figure that comes with the TamaGo. Is this weird that I got coin catch or...?

Here is the picture of the one I bought:
Posted Image

Edited by SailorRosette, 11 January 2013 - 12:55 PM.
If you want to add an image, please know we have an edit button. It will allow editing for 24 hours from post date/time.

Replies

Views

Started

11 Jan 2013

Last Post

12 Jan 2013

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:09 PM ( #2 )

You have a wave 2, which has coin catch. Wave 1 has cradles. Also, all the extra figures you buy separately have their own games, you won't have the same game as the one your Tama-Go comes with.

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:47 PM ( #3 )

Right. I have the same tmgo as you do, wave 2s cme with coin catch figure.

Jillitchi

• jillitchi user photo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:04 PM ( #4 )

I have all three of the wave 2 tamas, only two are opened though. The figures that come with them only have a single game, coin catch. But if you purchase another mametchi figure it will not have the same game. At the seperately purchased figures have different things. Games, shops where you can buy things, cafe's etc. I purchased a set of 6 figures on amazon, and thought the figures that I already had that came with the set would be the same, but they aren't.

Moussette

• moussette user photo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:54 PM ( #5 )

First of all, welcome to the tama-go world. :P

I wanted to purchase a new figure but I don't want to get the same game again, any recommendations on which one to get?

I personnaly love the mamechi figure (not the lite one) because of the games.

Stay_gold_

• stay-gold user photo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:54 PM ( #6 )

I got the same one! :wub: haha it's very fun, Mine is in the 2nd genaration , & a suggestion on what to buy, on Amazon (which is where i buy ALL my tamagotchi stuff) and they have packs of 3 tama-go figures for like, 12 Dollars , and my pack came with ringotchi, violetchi & kutchipachi.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:06 AM ( #7 )

There's a 10 pack of figures on Amazon for $25 that i got, then i got the last two I needed off Amazon for about $7 each, shipping included. So I have all the figures now, just waiting on a wave 1 TG white with Kuchipatchi and then I'll have both waves and all the different figures possible. :)

TaylorBeam

• taylorbeam user photo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:27 AM ( #8 )

Ooo nice thanks everyone! I decided to get these:
Posted Image

Hopefully those are good ones! They are so cute! I really do like the TamaGo, now all I need is the iD! ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamago, games, tamagotchi, figures