Tama Toilet-Crazy!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshycool44

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Tama-Go and a Gotchi-Figure. All was fine till recently when my tamagotchi started shifting on the screen like it does before it goes to the toilet, but without the smell lines. I tried to get it to go to the toilet but it didn't work. I then gave it medicine and it suddenly pooed 8 times on the screen then went happy. TAMA-WHAAAAAA????!!!!! If anyone knows why my Tama-Go did this please reply ASAP. Thanks.

Was the weight at 99 pounds? I think i read somewhere it does that if you overfeed it and then give it medicine. I could be wrong, though. Guess the medicine was laxatives. XD

hehe yes the medicine is like a laxative if you've fed it til it won't eat anymore and is just sitting like a blob doing nothing. when you give it the medicine it will poo heaps and then be happy again.

Was the weight at 99 pounds? I think i read somewhere it does that if you overfeed it and then give it medicine. I could be wrong, though. Guess the medicine was laxatives. XD
No, the tamagotchi was reasonably healthy at 45 pounds. I didn't check the weight afterwards though.

hehe yes the medicine is like a laxative if you've fed it til it won't eat anymore and is just sitting like a blob doing nothing. when you give it the medicine it will poo heaps and then be happy again.
No, I didn't overfeed my tamagotchi, I literally never do. This hasn't happened on my tama v4, v5.5, v6 Music Star, v.7 Tama-Go or my ID L English

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this same thing happen! With my first character(Kuromametchi) on my first tamago. It was the weirdest thing. He was doing the peepee wiggle dance but his face was more sad than a straining face. He was a little overweight, around 55lbs. I had only had the tamago running for a few days and I had no idea what was going on especially since I had just gotten it and hadn't really read the directions. I eventually gave him medicine and he pooped 8 times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back