Buttonsbuttonsbuttons D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokus

Reaction score
I need good and responsive buttons for my tamas, at least two sets of them.

There used to be really cheap knock-off fake tamas in a swedish online store, carrying perfect tamagotchi buttons, but these sweet days when they were sold are over and I have tamagotchis with soft and sticky buttons lying around here(Yes, I've cleaned them, but the material is so old it's sticky)... :angry:

So I need buttons.

Not cheap bandai tamagotchis to sacrifice for their buttons(I wouldn't do that unless the circuit board was broken or something), but cheap fakes.

Something like JD's maybe, but on the only place where I found them online I saw no price tag at all, and this has to be cheap.

Do you know a site where cheap knockoff tamagotchis/electronic randomness are sold, carrying good buttons? Please link to it here! :D

hmm. i have buttons like that.

well i don't have any links, but you could try a dollar store or something like that. i see lots of fake tamas in those places.

hmm. i have buttons like that.

well i don't have any links, but you could try a dollar store or something like that. i see lots of fake tamas in those places.
I don't think we have any dollar stores of the kind in Sweden at all, v-pets are basically extinct here. :(

But hey, how much do they cost in your local store? Do you have any? If so, could you post a picture of it? Or just write the name and I could search it on ebay?

Or if you have buttons, if you don't need them maybe you could sell me some, or we could make a trade of some sort?

Last edited by a moderator:
For orandatchi: Dollarama had them when i was there a month ago

for Jokus: well the thing is i would sell them to you if i had a way to do so, being 16 my parents have restrictions on online transactions. otherwise i'd just give them to you no charge.

@Nazotchi my dollarama doesn't carry anything, or at least i haven't checked the aisle it might be in, as i haven't checked that aisle for a long time.

for Jokus: well the thing is i would sell them to you if i had a way to do so, being 16 my parents have restrictions on online transactions. otherwise i'd just give them to you no charge.
Aaw, too bad... Can't you like.. ask them again or something? ^_^

i had after i seen your post, but still a no

sorry man
Thank you for trying anyway, I understand completly. :)

Oh well, the topic is still open, maybe someone can tip me off on where to find cheap JD's or something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back