Mid's New Tama Log! Here We Go~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoonShadow1789

Reaction score
So, I've started up a few Tamagotchis once again. I had a log back in the fall of '11, but my writing has very much improved since then, and I'm ready to get back into the log business. XD

Right now, I've got these three Tamas going: https://i50.tinypic.com/206ea01.jpg (sorry the photo is upside down, by the way; I took it with my iPod and didn't realize it'd be upside down.). If you can't tell, that is, from left to right, a V4, a Tama-Go, and a V3. The Tama-Go was reactivated yesterday, while the V4 and V3 were activated today, though several hours apart.

The V4 guy, named Zel, will have this green color for speaking.

The Tama-Go guy, who I will now call Phoenix, will have this dark red color for speaking.

Finally, the V3 girl, named Jaime (I'd have spelled it J-A-I-M-I-E, but you know, 5 letter limit), will have this purple color for speaking.

For my speaking, I will be using bold black.

For descriptive things, I will simply be using basic black text, like this. xD

Shall we begin, then? I'd say "let's"! ^^

Hey, name's Zel. I was born today, and I mean that literally! I'm a bit upset that I got born in this pink shell. I mean, pink's not what I'd call a cool color, y'know? Why couldn't I get into the nice, big green shell? So unfair, bros! Phoenix is the lucky dog here!

I can't help but wonder how you got that kind of personality. Not how I imagined you whatsoever.

Life's not all about what you imagined, okay, bro?

I'm fully aware of that, though somehow, coming out of you, that aggravates me a bit.

Aww, am I going to have to hear arguing all of the time? D: Not fun! Also, yeah, I guess you could call me the lucky one. x3

Ohmygod, tell me about the arguing! I mean, like, talk about drama! So annoying! Why are you guys so childish? I mean, really? Just quit it, you guys!

As Jaime rolls her eyes and taps her foot in annoyance, Zel gawks at her, his jaw lowered, his eyes holding curiosity, and possibly a bit of infatuation?

Mid and Phoenix, however, have different reactions to Jaime's attitude. While Mid glares at her in only the purest, hardest annoyance, Phoenix simply raises an eyebrow in nothing other than confusion.

Moving on... I suppose we should tell the viewers what species of Tamagotchi you all are, no? Go ahead and do that now, everyone.

After saying this, Mid smirks slightly, feeling like a professor in the beginning of a handheld, 'main' Pokemon game. It was as if she was asking for the player to pick a starter Pokemon, what with "Go ahead and do that now", and whatnot. At this, the others give her each looks that said "Are you crazy?" before Zel speaks up, the others waiting for their own turns at this,

Mizutamatchi here, yo!

I am a Kilalatchi, and I'm very proud and ecstatic about that! :D

Just because you're older doesn't mean you have to be proud and ecstatic, okay? Whatever those words mean!

I've sent you to school several times now. Are you saying that Tamagotchi school doesn't, you know, teach vocabulary?

A snarl escapes Jaime, and she says quite boldly,

Um, excuse me, but I do believe that it's my turn to talk!

After clearing her throat in exaggeration, Jaime continues, not throwing her voice as much this time,

I, the wonderful and amazing Jaime, am, like that cutie Zel over there, a Mizutamatchi. I would love to grow up to be a Memetchi! So beautiful, what with that curl, and such~

Drooling slightly, Zel's cheeks are a deep scarlet color as Jaime calls him a cutie, and he watches with sharp eyes as she closes her eyes and lifts her head with a high level of arrogance, clapping her tiny hands together.

I think that's good enough for now, really. The next update will be made tomorrow~ Feel free to PM me or post on my profile with any opinions, questions, etc. on the log, and please, actually read this thing. ^^' It'll be the amount of views, opinions, and questions received that will keep me going on this! Oh, and by the way, if you were wondering why I'm calling myself Mid, it's because this username, for me, is outdated, but I don't want to make a new account, and I couldn't find a username-changing option. xD

I think I'm about to explode out of happiness. There's a certain character here who evolved into a certain Tamagotchi that I've yet to get, but I love. There were two evolutions for me today, so can you guess which Tama it was? Post on my profile your answer! ;D

Hey, Tama fans reading this log! Zel here, and I'd like to say that I have evolved into a Hinotamatchi! This is great, y'know? What with me being all fiery and everything! I have plans on getting a job as a rockstar when I'm an adult, and I now know that I want to be a Togetchi!

Honestly, I'm just as pumped as you are about you being a Hinotamatchi. I can't remember if that's good, okay, or bad care, but I think it suits your personality quite well.

Mid crosses her arms and nods contentedly, while Zel hops around. Jaime sighs and pouts as she watches Zel through annoyed eyes. Phoenix happily plays with a toy nearby.

It's just so not fair! Why did Zel evolve and not me?! I don't want to be a Mizutamatchi anymore! I want to be a Ichigotchi, a cute little strawberry, so I can evolve into a Memetchi!

Biting her lip, Mid almost grinds her teeth, shooting a glare of annoyance in Jaime's direction.

Isn't Ichigotchi bad or okay care? Are you saying you want me to not be as good an owner to you? I'm perfectly okay with that, if you know, you feel less than deserving of good care.

Deciding that this actually sounded good, considering how Jaime acted, Mid smiles and gives a chuckle, hoping for a good response.

You shut up! Take care of me however you normally would and you'll see! You suck as an owner!

You shouldn't say that to Mid, Jaime! D: After all, I turned out to be a Kuromametchi, which is a perfect care character. If you turn out badly, you really can't blame her!

Stop kissing up just because you turned out well! I hate you so much!

I'm not kissing up! I'm a good character, and we good characters tend to be nice!

Are you saying I'm a bad character? That reflects on Mid, you know!

As the two Tamagotchis continue their argument, Zel jams out to some music, pulling in Mid's attention at first.

Oh, yeah, you said you wanted to be a rockstar, right?

You got it! I'm not giving up till I've achieved that goal, yo!

Mid sighs, feeling bad. If only Zel was a Music Star, rather than a Version 4... Then life might be better for him. Unfortunately, there was nothing that could be done on that regard, and Mid's attention was once again changed when Phoenix and Jaime broke out into an all-out physical fight.

Zel smirks at this fight and starts singing obnoxiously, cheering Jaime on.

An adult versus a toddler! Phoenix isn't as mature as he acts! Jaime go! Jaime, you could beat even Lee!

Who's Lee? o_O

Phoenix, you're going to need a Kleen-ix!

It's 'ex', not 'ix', and how do you even know what a Kleen-ex is? They don't have those on Tamagotchi Planet, do they?

Raa raa raa! Fight, fight, fight! Beat that self-centered Kuromametchi, Jaime! He's too arrogant and full of himself for his own good!

Perfect description of Jaime you got going there.

It was that last comment from Mid that sparks fire into Zel's eyes, which makes him even more fiery looking because, well, he's fire. Nothing more to it. Zel glares at Mid and moves forward, eyes twitching at times, and Mid begins to back up, but her face shows simply amusement.

Now, now, calm down!

Phoenix and Jaime finish their fight, with Phoenix as the winner. Jaime whines and bolts over to Zel, wasting no time. Her tears are pouring out of her eyes, and she makes a huge exaggeration out of the deal, only getting a snigle scratch from the fight, in all actuality. Zel forgets about his anger at Mid and does his best to comfort Jaime.

Did she really think she could beat an adult?

Mid sighs at Phoenix upon hearing his, and shakes her head.

She's not only in over her head, but you were both probably driven by anger and maybe a bit of adrenaline.

True.

I think I'll stop here because I really have to read for a book report, and between TT and other websites and such, I'm not going to be able to finish Mockingjay tonight, probably. D:

With that, goodbye for tonight, Tamatalk, and remember that you can always post on my profile or PM me about the log!

-Mid out

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. D: I ended up being really busy with some stuff, and then I had a book report, and blahh. DX

No one's guessed as to which evolution out of my last two made me really happy. x.x So, uhh, I guess I'll just give the answer? It was Phoenix's evolution to a Kuromametchi that made me incredibly happy. Alright, here we go~

I hate you. I hate you so much.

As if in an anime, Jaime sits in what many people refer to as the "emo corner".

Now, now. No need to blame me. Blame school, even though I love school. Yeah, on second thought, don't blame school.

It's your fault I'm a 25 pound Obotchi.

I... mostly... tried my best. You still have a chance at being a Memetchi, I think! Besides, didn't I tell you that I'd play some games with you after finishing the log?

YOU'D BETTER PLAY SOME GAMES WITH ME. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M FAT OR NOT BUT IF I'M FAT, THEN I SWEAR I WILL COME STRAIGHT OUT OF THIS EGG AND SLAP YOUR FACE UNTIL YOU'RE UNCONSCIOUS!

CALM DOWN, NO NEED TO GET VIOLENT.

Mid, Jaime, yo, shut up! I need to work on dancing on my own because somebody is too busy and too horrible a tutor to teach me!

Because I totally don't love and care for you both. I totally don't clean up your POO and FEED YOU and go to the store to get you some nice, new food, rather than that bland crap you eat all of the time! I work so hard and get nothing in return!

All the while of the argument, Phoenix watches, digging his hand into a bag of popcorn.

You know, you three are funny! I wonder what all of our kids will be like. I want a wife. D: Can I have a wife, Mid? <3 You're an awesome owner, even if the others don't think so!

T_T

=.=

Why thank you, Phoenix. At least someone around here appreciates me.

Why is he the ...

Together, Jaime and Zel shout the next word,

FAVORITE?!

Simple. He's the nicest.

He wasn't the nicest when he was all fightin' with my girl, y'know!

Your... girl?

Yeah, that's right. If you've gotta a problem with that, just know that it's JEALOUSY!

Aw, bam! Buurnnn~ Want some ice for that burn, Phoenix?

Sorry, but I'm above high school arguments and dumb comebacks now.

Alright, alright, that's enough now.

MID, I'M BORED AND FAT, NOW PLAY A GAME WITH ME!

MID, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE LEFT TO GET MY ART SKILLS HIGHER, NOW SHOW ME HOW TO DANCE!

But I don't really want to play a game with you, Jaime, and I hate dancing, Zel.. Besides, there's plenty of time, and...

Mid, you shouldn't procrastinate...

It's about time you sided with us!

Yeah, Phoenix!

... Soooo, quit procrastinating and play a game with me because I love you as you brought me into this world, and I have nothing better to do.

Now you're kissing up way too much. I handled it before, but really... Anyway, yeah, I guess I'll play a game with you first, Phoenix.

AW, COME ON!

NO WAY! YOU LITTLE RATS! I SHOULD BE THE FAVORITE HERE! I'M THE PRETTIEST!

I SHOULD BE THE FAVORITE 'CAUSE I'M THE COOLEST, YO.

No, I should be, and am the favorite because I'm the smartest and overall best.

Haven't you all ever heard that parents don't pick favorites? I'm equal to a parent here...

Haven't you ever heard that parents that say they don't pick favorites are lying?

You didn't deny him being the favorite before, y'know! You even gave a reason behing him being the-

Uhh, well, you know, I think it's about time we ended the log for today, hehe...

Yup, that's the end for today. Hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. XD

Thanks to Kero for the like on the first post, something I forgot to mention last time. ^^'

Alright, nothing to say here, so here we go!

Hmm, hmmm, hm~ I am going to be a great singer and rockstar, so here I am practicing now!

You're such an amazing singer...

So, how about that action figure that Mid bought you, Jaime?

Ohhh, THAT. DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT.

I buy you a nice toy and you didn't even like it! What kind of Tamagotchi doesn't appreciate a toy that costs 1400 GP?

Well, for one, you might find that 1400 GP isn't very much if you played more games with me! Second, I wanted a nice snack, not a toy and a sandwich! Third, I only wanted you to play a game with me so I didn't stay fat!

ON A BRIGHTER, AWESOMER NOTE, I EVOLVED INTO A TOGETCHI, JUST AS I DREAMED. I'D LIKE TO THANK JAIME, FOR BEING ALMOST AS AWESOME AS ME, AND I'D LIKE TO THANK MID, FOR BRINGING MY ART SKILL UP SO I COULD EVOLVE, EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS LAZY AND ONLY BROUGHT IT UP JUST A BIT MORE THAN SHE NEEDED TO!

HEY, YOUR SINGING SUCKS AND I DON'T SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY OUT FOR THE SCREAMO GENRE.

HEY, YOUR OWNERSHIP SKILLS SUCK, BUT YOU DON'T SEE PHOENIX COMPLAINING, AND HE COMPLAINS ALL OF THE TIME.

Don't go insulting Phoenix! He's...

Special.

In a good way, at least to Mid, yo. He's the favorite, after all, y'know?

Didn't I say last time that he isn't the favorite?!

As if we believed you!

Will you quit arguing? D: It's annoying me and distracting me from practicing my skills of picking up the ladies. I'm gonna get a wife soon, you know, and I need to be prepared for that!

N-no... I forbid you from getting a wife and leaving. :'( I'll miss you too much!

No need to worry. In my last night with you, I'll make sure to teach my daughter or son to be nice and grateful to you for raising both myself and him or her.

You're the best tama ever, Phoenix! D'X

You're the best owner ever!

HEY. ZEL AND I ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LOVEY-DOVEY HERE.

You know what's awkward about that? Didn't we say yesterday that I was like you guys' parents because I activated and raised you?

We're not going to think of it like that because Zel and I are totally in love. And you and Phoenix are more like best friends than parent-child, anyway.

It's true. That's definitely the direction this has gone in.

Yeah, yo. You think too much, Mid. Chill, bro. Mellow. Got it?

He's right. And next time, GET ME MAKEUP, NOT AN ACTION FIGURE!

MAYBE IF YOU DID YOUR OWN SHOPPING, THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM!

Since when do Tamagotchis do their own shopping? That's the owner's job!

But.. but I hate shopping, and I thought Jaime loved shopping.

Well, since it seems I'm not going to get any skill-building in.. D:< I know I've said it before, but you guys are just so funny.. xD

Stop saying we're funny! Ohmygod the drama again! I can't believe this. I am SO getting a headache. I can't even handle this. I need a phone and some makeup, Mid, and STAT. I mean, seriously, like I think I'm breaking out or something, and the makeup will cover that up.

Erk... Fine.

J is for..... I dunno. The point of this song is that Jaime is amazing!

You're so sweet!

Hmm.. So singing get's a girl's heart, then? I'll keep that in mind, even if I'm not the best singer. It's the thought that counts, right?

That one depends.

Good to know, Mid. Maybe I should start asking you and Jaime questions, since you're both girls..

I wouldn't suggest asking Jaime unless you want to marry someone like her...

Yeah, no thanks.

Thought so.

I'm right heeeree! Idiots! Why are you always ganging up on me?! You're both just SO rude! I don't even know why! I mean, it's not like I'm rude or anything! You two are SUCH little kids! Like ohmygod!

It's not like you're going to do anything, anyway, so what does it matter? If you think you're not rude, then you're just dumb.

Hey, man, NO ONE talks to my girl like that!

You've already said something along those lines before.

Well, with Phoenix the Favorite running his mouth, I need to say 'em again, I guess!

Phoenix the Favorite? What a cute nickname for me! Thanks! It fits perfectly!

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MAD, BRO. WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR CHILL ATTITUDE?!

I already said that I'm over highschool arguments and dumb comebacks, didn't I? I wasn't lying, you know. Besides, I do like the nickname, and I do think it fits me.

YOU KNOW-

aaand we end the show here, because I think that's enough for tonight!

Oh no you don't! I'm not done with Pho-

I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT.

Bye, everyone! :D

Peace~

I can't believe this...

See ya on tomorrow's update! ;D

Sorry for not posting yesterday on here. I was typing my post, then I accidentally pressed F5. e.e My browser didn't save the post, so I just ended up quitting it and moving on to homework or whatever. Ah, well...

Here we go!

I-I don't know.. I mean, I'm nervous.

Don't worry. Only Zel and Jaime are rude, I promise.

Are you sure, Phoenix?

Positive! Go on, introduce yourself! :D

Okay, I trust you.

The newcomer turns and faces the others.

Hello, everybody~ My name is Peaches, and I'm a Lovelitchi.

She's the lucky Tamagotchi to have married Phoenix! That was yesterday, which means they'll probably be having a child tomorrow, and I can't handle the thought of Phoenix leaving. It was love at first sight.. I mean, I brought Phoenix to the Dating Place, and she was the first Tamagotchi he saw. Didn't need to go there more than once, because he'd already chosen.

Aw, Mid, you can visit us at our home planet whenever, you know!

Ixie's right, Middy~

It's not fair! Not only did I get turned down for a job, but Phoenix got married before me! GAH! IF ONLY JAIME AND I COULD MARRY.

I know, Zel! Life is just so cruel! I hate it so! I'M STILL A TEENAGER. I'll NEVER get married at this point! I should be 6 days old, not 4, but because SOMEONE pauses us a lot...

See, where I am, school is mandatory, so unlike YOU, I have to go, and I pause you so you don't end up getting taken away.

UGH!

Yo, I just can't believe they turned me down! I'm going to be unemployed for the rest of my short life, y'know?

Yes, yes, Zel, it truly sucks to be you, because, you know, we can't play games to get you money or anything like that.

Hey, Mid-

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, MID. I'LL NEVER MARRY JAIME! I'LL BE STUCK WITH SOME OTHER TAMAGOTCHI UNLESS I WANT TO GROW OLD AND DIE LONELY!

We're back to that again?

Mid, I need to tell you-

MID, I NEED A NEW TOY, AND MAKE SURE IT ISN'T AN ACTION FIGURE THIS TIME!

What do you need a new toy for?

Um, hello, I'm bored.

That doesn't mean you need to have a new toy...

Look, yo, just get her a new toy and play some more games with me so I can get a job!

Don't tell me what to do. That makes me not want to do it.

Sorry for the short update, but, well, let's just say that when Phoenix and Peaches leave, it'll be big.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt anyone will care to hear my boring old excuses for not posting yesterday, so here we go!

So, Mid, WHY didn't you post yesterday?

Notice: Read above.

UGH, I HATE you SO MUCH! I evolved into a Pyonkotchi, rather than a Memetchi, like I wanted!

Ah, well. Nothing I could really do about that, probably. Did the best I could for a while there, then I got lazy.

Which is exactly why all of us are far overweight now. You know, I'm really scared of having a baby and leaving him or her with you.

Look, I'll play some games with ALL of you in a little while, I promise!

Who's a cute wittle girl? Who's daddy's little girl? You are! Yes, you are, little Melody~

Oh, yeah, Zel got married to a Violetchi, which, for some reason, didn't last long.

Also known as "Zel must've been a horrible husband"!

Quiet, yo! Can't you see I'm trying to teach my little girl a bit of dancing and singing so she can be a rockstar?

Going to form her into what you want her to be, rather than letting her decide, eh? Consider yourself lucky, my daughter, that your mother and I wouldn't do that to you.

Daddy~ Mommy~

Hey, Mid?

Yes?

Peaches and I have one request for you when we leave.

What is it?

We want you to call our daughter Feather.

It's true. You named Phoenix, well, Phoenix, and since that's a bird, we think that Feather would suit our little girl.

Alright, then.

Mid feels her eyes burning with tears as the realization that Phoenix and Peaches would be leaving soon finally hits her... Let's not forget Zel leaving, either.

Feather! Feather~

That's your name. :D

I'm Melody!

That you are, yo! Got it memorized?

Memorized! Memorized!

I want a baby soon, too!

Hopefully you'll have one soon, Jaime. So much to do with all of you, so little time.

The end for now. ^^

Here we go~

La la la! How are my singing skills? Do you think daddy would've been proud?

I'm sure he would've, Mel! Aw, if only I was your mother...

He's gone... Phoenix... Gone.

Don't forget about my Zel!

You're right. Zel, too. I'll admit that I will miss him.

Don't be sad, Mid!

Feather yawns after speaking.

I need a nap. I'm out!

Dearly Beloved? Sounds like a good song! Now, where are my headphones? I want to fall asleep listening to it.

It doesn't have any lyrics to it.

I don't mind.

IT'S THE MATCHMAKER! IT'S THE MATCHMAKER!

That it is!

I got married! I think he was a Kuchipatchi, but I'm not sure. I think I had a little girl, but I'm not sure if the chart Mid just looked at was right, so we'll have to wait a little while to learn! I'm so happy!

Now all three of the first generation will be gone, then? Man, none of you got to- no, nevermind.

I'm going to go for now, but when Feather and Mel evolve, I'll post again. ^^

Latest posts

Back