Tamatown Tama-go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hi I'm new here to TamaTalk but surely enough, not to tamagotchis. :) I'm thinking about getting a

Tamatown Tama-go for a while but I'm not entirely sure with my choice. Help me guys! I'm thinking about getting

3 of these for $50. Is my $50 worth it? Some might think why it's that expensive. It's because I'm from the Philippines

and the shipment is already added. If you think it's not worth it, what do you think is another alternative?

Thanks! Leave your opinion down below! ~

Hi I'm Filipino and if you want to get tamagos can you please tell me where you get the figures cause apparently wave 2 figures have been released only in Philippines. I'm pretty sure it's worth it but I'm warning you Tama-gos are really bulky. Please tell me the seller because you might be getting wave 2 characters.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

I don't suggest getting the tamago. The website is pretty much done for and personally isn't that much fun without being able to connect with the site.

I don't suggest getting the tamago. The website is pretty much done for and personally isn't that much fun without being able to connect with the site.
Thanks ciara683. It really helps a lot. Can you please suggest any tamagotchi thats probably under 30 dollars. I really want to buy 3. If possible, can you suggest the cheaper ones but not that much cheap. The shipment rate is really high so I have to maximize my money. Thanks Again!

@ICHIGOTCHI_06, I don't know where the wave 2 figurines are located cause I've never searched for it but I'm thinking that in SM Megamall, Sm Makati and ATC, there are tamagotchis and hopefully, the figurines you're looking for. Hope this helps :)

Hi I'm Filipino and if you want to get tamagos can you please tell me where you get the figures cause apparently wave 2 figures have been released only in Philippines. I'm pretty sure it's worth it but I'm warning you Tama-gos are really bulky. Please tell me the seller because you might be getting wave 2 characters.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6
I think there are sellers in multiply, for Php 260,

I don't think the site is really *needed* for the Tama-Go, i got two of them after the site went down so I never used it, but I can play with them just fine. I also own all the figures. Compared to the color Tamas, they're a little bland, but they're okay and I guess for more laid-back care as they're not too terribly demanding at all.

Personally I like the V3s. I would suggest looking into the V3 Tamas, they have decent games, it's not too hard to get points in them, a decent mix of characters, and none of the extras that might frustrate or confuse some people.

Hey guys! Just a little something. I found the 3 exact tamagotchis on e-bay for only $35~! *psyched* Is it a good deal? I think it is cause the shippings already included. Anyways, just tell me your opinion! Thanks!!!

Hey guys! Just a little something. I found the 3 exact tamagotchis on e-bay for only $35~! *psyched* Is it a good deal? I think it is cause the shippings already included. Anyways, just tell me your opinion! Thanks!!!
That's a great deal and I'd definatly say go for it!

I actually like the tamago just as much as my HK ID L despite the bulkyness which is the only negative feature I can think of.

It's great even without the characters, but with them it's just awesome. :D It has lots of features, cute animations and characters, and I don't think tamatown is needed at all really. Besides they're working on getting the site up again, so hopefully you can try it soon as well.

You should try it, and $35 for three including shipping is a great price. :)

Thanks Jokus! I feel better on my opinion and probably before Feb. I could order one but I'm still looking for better tamagotchi deals and I haven't searched that much yet on local toy stores but yeah, I think Tamagos suit me perfectly. :) thanks again Jokus!

Thanks Jokus! I feel better on my opinion and probably before Feb. I could order one but I'm still looking for better tamagotchi deals and I haven't searched that much yet on local toy stores but yeah, I think Tamagos suit me perfectly. :) thanks again Jokus!
No problem. :)

If you have a friend in the U.S. who'd like to help, you could do what I did to get my second tamago.

amazon.com sells the wave 2's cheap, but they don't ship anywhere outside U.S. A friend of mine was ok with me using her adress instead, and then she shipped the tama on to me as soon as she recieved the box. ;)

Maybe you could ask some american here on TT if they'd be willing to let you use their adress, and then you could pay for the extra shipping to your place maybe?

Hey Jokus! I'd like to inform you that that's the international shipping and they ship to my country! I think I'll order it this weekend and I'll borrow my parent's PayPal first.

Oh and yeah.. a misunderstanding.. it's a typographical error.. I entered 35$ but it's actually 39$.. anyway, it's not that much so.. that's it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jokus! I'd like to inform you that that's the international shipping and they ship to my country! I think I'll order it this weekend and I'll borrow my parent's PayPal first.

Oh and yeah.. a misunderstanding.. it's a typographical error.. I entered 35$ but it's actually 39$.. anyway, it's not that much so.. that's it :)
Yay, that's awesome! :D

They don't ship to Sweden though.. :p

Tama-Gos are the BEST Tamagotchi versions ever made. So yeah, even $50 is a cheap price for THREE of them, considering there are Tamagotchis that are $60 for one.

I just got a couple Tamagos today. I like them a lot more than I thought I would. They may not be the best Tamas ever made but they're certainly enjoyable.

Now I'm really motivated! I bought the 2 entamas first and the home deka due to all the negative things about the Tamatown Tama-go, but thanks to you guys I'll be buying it before March for me and my friends :) ) Thanks again! Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures by that time. :D

They're great. No question about that. But I don't think you can point to any one Tama and call it the best ever. Everyone's different and their likes and dislikes vary. What may be a great Tama for some may not be for others. I don't think there's such a thing as a bad Tamagotchi. But each one has good and bad points and it's up to the individual to decide which one's their favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back