Screen Protectors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting screen protectors for my pets, especially my color Tamagotchis, however I heard you need to use 'soft' ones. I know this doesn't include ones for the 3DS/DS Lite/DS as I have used those and they're hard, like card stock. I haven't seen 'soft' ones before, though, and heard they make them for certain cell phones I guess? Anyone know of a good brand that I can use with my Tamas and where to buy them? My IDLE is already getting a few superficial scratches on the screen. >.<

I also wish to find out if the screen protectors would be compatible to other virtual pets--I wish to protect the screens of my Digimon and other pets if possible, too. Need them to be 'soft' so they can mold with the screen better.

screen protectors for iphones are best to use, and is large enough or a few tamas

I got one for that giant samsung thing and managed to protect a tama-go and my iD with some to spare

These are all 'soft' ones, right? So they're not like cardstock hard? I don't know how to explain it. XD;

Ah those! Yeah I've seen those, but do i really have to 'wash' the screen to put it on? I am really nervous about putting any liquids on my screens just to put a protector on.

Ah those! Yeah I've seen those, but do i really have to 'wash' the screen to put it on? I am really nervous about putting any liquids on my screens just to put a protector on.

not really, its only to prevent it from bubbling and having dust under it.

Ahhh okay. Because I knew of someone who put it on an LCD screen once of their word processor and it damaged the LCD. Just makes me worried, but I'll keep it in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back