Tamagotchi iD/iD L available in UK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ron-paul.gif

Sorry, uh... I'm real excited.

Could the return of tamagotchi.. really be happening?

It's just weird why it was too pricey, yes the introduction of the colour Tamagotchis is always good news - but how will this "test-marketing" succeed if its hefty price will draw away the target demographic? :(

Well... To me, Harrods looks like a JCPenny or Macy's store in America. Harrods is in London, according to google maps.

Those stores, Macy's in particular, the products can be pricey. They carry the high end clothing/item/accessories and on occassion, toys. I think it might be fitting... Parents go in there for the clothes they wear... A child sees a toy, a tech toy, they will want it. It makes more sense if they don't have many toys. (Although I can't speak for Harrods product) I can totally see them flying off the shelves.

I hope they won't brand this as a "luxury toy" so it will be accessible to everyone (and their wallets).

Harrods is very very expensive theres usually a 10-15% mark up on everything Im very tempted to go and see if there is any but it costs too much to get into london :/

They also dont have them on the website so need to visit the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. :eek:

It's tamagotchis. Sold in Europe. I'll just need some time to let this sink in... :mellow:

Waah, I'm smiling nau :D :wub:

double*

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god. thank you harrods. if only i lived in the uk. I'm crying because joy ;_; I feel like spamming because return in europe might mean a terrible dub thats actually ish and the return of tamagotchis in the us and canada with the ids and id ls with the p's coming here as well

joy

English iD L in Asia

English iD (?) in UK

next would be...

English TMGC+C in USA ?

English iD L in Asia

English iD (?) in UK

next would be...

English TMGC+C in USA ?
Well, we have to make it happen, right? So, lets keep on bugging BanDai US to release something, since that they have no excuse now.. And our Tamatalkers in the UK buy some English IDs!

Tempted to ask if someone could pick me up an ID in green.... Just international shipping and all, I'd need to know how much it would all cost. Also curious if they're in Japanese or English over there.

are these already in the store or what? When is this supposed to happen?

I'm really hoping for an English id

Okay, well I really didn't expect this to happen... but this is exciting. I'm not sure whether I'll bother getting one but... wow, unexpected.

i HIGHLY doubt they will sell the tamagotchi in Japanese. They are in fact selling it to an english-speaking client and I'm sure they don't wanna lose money in doing so... ;) this can only mean one thing! US is next for sure :wub:

Please someone buy this! We wanna see if they have it in English!

- TamaTamatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back