Which should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
I want to buy a tamagotchi connection but I'm not sure which version I should get. I remember having a lot of fun with the v4 and v4.5 when I was younger but there are si many different versions it's difficult to choose! What is your favourite version of the tamagotchi connection or which would you recommend and why?

I think i personally like the V3 best. Easy enough to get points, good games, decent characters, no extras like mail and jobs and all that.

I think the Music Star or the V3. V3 is pretty simple characters can be both girls and boys. Music Star is pretty good because it has a theme and you collect instruments but don't buy it just to play Tamatown because Tamatown is Down

v3 is nice but ... 4.5 is better ! haha i'm a 4.5 groupie...

But yeah i heard the v 2 is cool too. Or if you want a more recent one... Maybe the 5.5 ? I'll get mine soon so i'll tell you if it's worth it ^^

edit : double post sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm leaning towards a v2, a v3 or a v4.5 at the moment but I'm not sure if I want all the extra features on the v4.5 or not (I already have my id l for that lol)...

Last edited by a moderator:
V2 is real simple, and the games a little harder to get points with. It will take longer to get the points to buy the things you want/need. It's easier with the V3, but you have a different set of characters you can get, and they're not gender bound like the later models. So you can get Violetchi as either a boy or girl, while in later versions she's girl only. (This applies to earlier versions as well, they're all both boy and girl ias far as I know.)

Also, so you can see them, here's the growth charts:

V2: https://www.freewebs.com/tamacraze101/123.GIF

V3: https://tamaconnect.webs.com/Version%203%20Growth%20Chart.JPG

Also, have you considered a V1? They are the most simple of them all, and I don't even think they use points. They're closer to being like vintages if you're looking for something like that.

Here's the V1 growth chart:

V1: https://tamaconnect.webs.com/Version%201%20Growth%20Chart.png

Also, with connecting and all, I suggest getting two Tamas so you don't have to always wait for a matchmaker.

I'd say get a V3. They are my personal favorite and they have the most characters that are obtained solely off care which is really nice. Plus the games are fun and they don't require too much care. They're a pretty happy medium. :)

I love all the connections, and even if the simplicity of the v1, v2 and v3 is nice, I also love the concept of skill points, family types and jobs of the v4 and v4,5.

The v1 and v2 are a bit more of a challenge than the v3, in my opinion, as the games are slightly more difficult making it harder to keep the tamas happy and their weight down. This goes especially for the v1, where the only two games are really challenging, and the neediness of the characters is above average.

Also, if you're thinking v1, either get two, or get a v2 along with it as connecting is the only way to obtain items on it.

The v2 and the v3 has loads of awesome characters, with the v1 characters being more basic and not as surprising. I don't find the v4's characters quite as special and exciting as the earlier connection ones, but all are still super cute and everything so it's all taste.

The v4 and the v4,5 have reliable systems for getting almost all the characters you want, except for the universals that appear at random as a result of bad care.

As a contrast the v2 and v3 has not really any growth charts that are 100% reliable.

The v4,5 ura set of characters are a nice change from the usual ones, even though I can't say which is best.

All are awesome, so I don't think you'll get dissappointed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back