Mesutchi/Osutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
Hello hello,

I've been looking at buying a Mesutchi/Osutchi pair and I'd like to hear some of your opinions on them.

For example, do you think if you own a pair, you should always run them both simultaneously?

I'd love to hear some of your experiences, opinions and tips/tricks.

- Danii.

Hi! Glad you're considering these because they are probably one of the coolest "not-quite-Connection/modern" Tamagotchi "but still kind of does the connection part, in a way," in my opinion. :D

They're a pretty classic, must-have for collectors. They're cute, pretty basic, not too demanding.

I've never tried running one without the other, but I imagine you can't "advance" to the next "generation" (just to be clear, there is a limited amount of times you can move on to the next generation, unlike on the modern Connections, where you can do that for pretty much as long as you want) and get new characters. So in sum, I would say yes, to get the full experience, it's recommended that you run them both simultaneously.

I'm actually running my Osu/Mesu pair in my log right now. It's been a while; haven't run them since Valentine's day nearly 2 years ago, but if you're interested in a taking a look, I logged about them here. I only went for one generation because I was participating in a hatch at the time, and one of the stipulations was to run one generation...which was great because that's about all I had time for anyway. :p

You're probably interested in some more detail, right? Unfortunately, I was always too busy to do super-detailed accounts but there are a few other resources I would recommend:

TamaTalk Osutchi and Mesutchi Chart (plus some other basic questions)

Our Pixelmood Osu/Mesu page

Mimitchi.com's specific page on the Osu/Mesu

Hope this helps a bit. If you have any more specific questions, feel free to post them here. :)

Thankyou so much!

Funnily enough, I actually became interested in Osu/Mesu after reading your log.

I'm currently bidding on a pair on eBay, so fingers crossed.

good luck on your bid ! I'm interested in vintage tamas those days. I'm hesitating between a morino , a mothra or a pair of osu/mesu. We will see, i think the price will make me decide x)

Good luck! I got a pair from OST and am running them now (I couldn't wait, lol) and so far i really like them. :) You can kinda 'pause' them if you have to as well, which is good for me, just means it takes longer for them to age. They do take a while to age enough as is, but I like the unique characters, they're pretty cute. And yes, i run them simultaneously. No fun in running just one, then it'll never mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back