iDL Care Misses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hey! So, I'm new to the iDL and am trying to get Shinshitchi. I had a question about care misses. So, it's either when all the rice bowls are empty or when the happy meter is empty that the tama will call, right? (correct me if I'm wrong) For my Hanikamatchi they seem to be emptying at the same time. Like, if I had 2 rice bowls then the happy meter would be half full. If they both emptied out at the same time and I ignored it for 15 minutes, would that count as one care miss or two? I need 4-5 care misses to get Shinshitchi, I'm aiming for just 4. Right now his stats are one rice bowl and half happy meter, so I'm expecting to get a care miss soon. I haven't gotten any care misses yet. Thank you for your help smart people with experience with iDLs! :p

I think they only count as 1 care miss. However, it is not advisable to let both meters go empty.

Ok, thank you! I think the rice bowls are about to empty. I hope I can get enough care misses. I'm not that good at getting them right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back