Help figuring out if this is a fake Tama iDL or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBeam

Reaction score
Well I found 2 Tamagotchi ID L English versions for about 79.88 on eBay and that just seems a little low price wise. (not that i'm complaining haha!) They are coming from hong kong and look alright.... bandai logo and everything.

I would really like to get one of these, is there anything I should look out for when looking for a fake? Especially with an iDL?

*Moved to 'Tamagotchi Warnings'*

That's actually a decent price for an IDLE. Hong Kong, you say...is the seller hkricky2002? If you're buying from him, I would recommend it because I've bought from him (and I know a few others on here and over at Tama Zone who have also). He's good at keeping you in the loop and he ships pretty quickly for economy shipping.

Anyway, you're on the right track. Best thing to look out for would be non-stock photos, if available, and the Bandai logo. Also, Ebay is legit for the most part and everything is covered by Buyer Protection. More specific to IDLEs, the packaging is pretty unique.

IMG_3924.jpg
IMG_5367.jpg

The Japanese iD L (left) has a colored (to match the color of the shell) packaging that surrounds the egg, while the packaging that surrounds the egg for the IDLE (right) is white, no matter the color of the shell.

Hope this helps!

I agree, i bought from hkrikky2002, really good, great communication, packaged my Tamas very well.

Oh nice to know people of TamaTalk have bought from this seller! That makes me feel a lot better.

Ah I think someone has bought them up, so i'll have to act fast next time!

But thanks for the help everyone! :wub: :wacko:

I'm going to buy one from hkricky, he's a good seller.

mine!mine!mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back