What is this Pikachu pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamapatchi

Reaction score
mYoAaK3nTFGLdOEjfg4-ioA.jpg

I've seen a few on Ebay while looking for a cheap Pokemon Pikachu pet, and I have absolutely no idea what this is, and I've never seen one before.

It looks like it was made by Tiger from the packaging, but it also looks incredibly badly made. I'm considering buying it just to see what it is like, but before I do, did anybody have one of these?

I see these a lot on eBay usually selling for 8.99 plus 7.99 shipping USD or around that price. I would so buy one if they were cheaper! I am almost positive that these are multi-pets. From what I know, they have some Digimon characters and possibly some Tama's but I'm not entirely sure on that. A lot of the characters are from Digimon and I don't think there are any actual Pokemon characters or the like - just a big combination of virtual pets. :wacko:

They are fake pets, that have absolutely nothing to do with pokemon, it has DINOSAURS instead. I think they're like multi-pets. copy pasta time from tameangerie

Pokemon pet

Unofficial pet. Not licensed by Nintendo.

The character is not a Pokemon, it's a dinosaur.

I suspect the guts are of the Dinosaur V.s. Gorilla one like this:

It's has very nice animations and is a very imaginative pet.

One of the games is "whack-a-mole".

You can also have him lift weights with his tail, run on a treadmill.

He battles with a gorilla. If he loses, he goes right to the hospital.

He also seems to really enjoy his hot bubbly showers.

Of course I was hoping this to be a Pokemon character, but even this dinosaur is very nice!

Fake pet. I would avoid it. There's also one that's a large Pokeball, and then I've seen a Yugioh one, too.

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to not buy one then c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back