What tamagotchi sould I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Reaction score
I have given up on finding an English idl since I cold buy much more with the money so I was wondering which version should I get. I was thinking of getting a Tamago but I'm not sure if it would be fun without the figures so any suggestion would be helpful (and the price should be 50 Usd or less ) thanks

:D :D :D

Hi there! Let me help you out with that...

Well, you can always buy a Tama-Go from Amazon really cheap and order a few figures as well.

Or, how about a Tamagotchi Angel? You can get the Japanese ones for about $30.

v4.5's are also great for starters. They can be from $40-$50, which, looking at your budget, you can afford.

Hope that helped ^_^

-Kero

lol, I'm not one of the best people to ask but I'd recommend a v4.5 or a v6 music star, not sure how much they would cost but I estimate around $20 or less

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for tamago; currently under $10 on amazon, so some figures should be affordable as well.

Otherwise I think any connection is a great idea, so search for "tamagotchi connection" on ebay and choose to sort by "lowest price+shipping".

Should be some new v4's hanging around costing less than $27, or maybe you'll find something cheap used by auction. ;)

Im certainly getting the tamago because its the latest version out of the connections i think and plus its cheaper than the others

:wub:

Thanks for your help guys

There's a 10 figure set you can get on Amazon for the Tama-Go for only 25 bucks I think it was. not bad at all for all you get.

I have the tamago and I have to say it is a lot of fun! (And pretty inexpensive.) You don't have to buy an figures to go with it because it does come with two games, shoot the bug and long jump. The figures are really cheap though and give you a lot of new options. Depending on the figure you buy you can: play more games, buy items (Like toys, flowers, clothes, etc.), go to a restaurant. But these are not necessary and the tamago is still a lot of fun without them! :D

If you'd like, you could try out the Connection series of tamagotchi's :) (V1-V6) a lot of these, such as the v4 and v 4.5 have many different features, and yet are simple enough to look after, I personally am running a v4 and v4.5 currently, and they are incredibly interesting with a large variety of character :) Hope I Helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back