Photo
- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

Yattatchi's first ever TamaLog-tchi!

• Please log in to reply

yattatchi425

• yattatchi425 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:33 PM ( #1 )

hello hello, tamatalkers! after reading some other logs i thought it would be fun to try it myself with my v4s, v3s and my soon to arrive tama-go. :33

first, a little intro. i started collecting tamas when v2 hit, thanks to my sister getting me into it. i lost my first v3 due to an accident at the local pool. :< (dang you water!)

heres a pic of my cuurent tama collection (sorry for bad ipod quality!): Posted Image

yep, its small, but hey. i had my v4.5 running already (pictured in the middle) and its on its second gen. meet jade the kuchitamatchi!Posted Image

again, bad quality. going to start up my v4s tomorrow, so check back soon!
  • PurplePyonkotchi00! likes this

Replies

Views

Started

21 Jan 2013

Last Post

23 Jan 2013

yattatchi425

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:24 PM ( #2 )

hey again, today my green tama-go (and a bunch of figures) arrived! its the green one with mametchi. started it up and i got a cute baby girl. im hoping for violetchi, chamametchi or even kunoitchi. Jade is still a toddler (i paused her for awhile) and i started the 2 v4s, naming them Roxy and John. there both mohitamatchis. thats it for now, check back soon!

yattatchi425

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:49 PM ( #3 )

V4.5: today Jade became an Ura-young yattatchi, which i am happy for becuase shes my fsvorite charachter on the v4.5 (just look at my username!) :P

V4's: im upping roxys "sparkle" points so she can hopefully become a sebiretchi, my second favorite gotchi. (<^3^)
im not quite sure what John will become yet, trying to decide, plus theres always that chance at getting a universal teen. :/

Tama-go: since theres no real naming feature on the tama-go, from now on ill refer to her as Feferi. Fef turned into her toddler stage and is now a hoshitchi. i really like this little thing, but the noise is a bit drowned out and the screen can be dim at times. :<

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments