Angelgotchi age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
Ok, I just got batteries for my Angelgotchi, and so I started it up ^_^

I was taking care of it normally, but then when I check the stats it's 1 year old! It hasn't even been a day yet, and It was still a baby! I thought it was a glitch, but when it evolved, It was 2! This morning it was freaking 20, and now its 41 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!! IT'S STILL A TODDLER!!!!!! Is this a glitch or something? Please help!

Have you been putting it to sleep instead of pausing it? Everytime your Angel wakes up, the age will increase by one. It shouldn't do any harm to the growth of your Angel, and it's not a sign of physical damage or anything. It's just you'll have a very Angel. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thanks :3

But, I haven't been making it sleep that often... I've only did it 3 or 4 times, which is when I didn't want to play it

Yes, with tamagotchi angels, pausing the Tama (while stopping it from growing temporarily) DOES make the age metre rise, but this should only happen if it is kept on pause for a few days in a row, otherwise, it could be a simple graphical glitch, not to worry though, while odd, this should have no negative aspects or effects to the growth of your Tama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back