Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:16 PM
1. It must be a gentle lullaby, not a lullaby that makes fun of him. A lullaby that makes fun of him is a lullaby that has violence (hit you with a stick, or crash you), death, and hate. Fill your lullaby with love. Oh, and make sure your lullaby rhymes, too!
2. You must make up your own lullaby that is based off of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or any other lullaby, and has to have Microsoft Sam involved.
3. If you make a lullaby that has cuss words in it, you will lose the game and will have to start all over again and make Microsoft Sam fall asleep.
4. You only have 9 chances to win. Use your chances wisely!
OK, is everyone ready? Get creating and make Microsoft Sam fall asleep to cute and awesome lullabies.
EDIT: This is dedicated to ChamametchiandMametchi, because her "Make Young Rayman Fall Asleep" game inspired me to make one, but with Microsoft Sam involved.
- MicrosoftSam likes this
Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:01 AM
Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:53 AM
Hello. This is Microsoft Sam speaking. I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping so would you guys sing me lullabies so I can go to sleep?
You are not an animate object and thus singing lullabies to you is pointless.
- CheesyNoodleTama likes this
Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:15 AM
Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:30 AM