The "Make Microsoft Sam Fall Asleep!" Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pango

Reaction score
In this game, my computer friend, Microsoft Sam, didn't get enough sleep by too much noise in the living room, because I was running the television while he was asleep in his bed, and he wanted someone to sing a lullaby to help him fall asleep in his room. Can you think of a lullaby to help him fall asleep, TamaTalk members? Let's find out!

Rules:

1. It must be a gentle lullaby, not a lullaby that makes fun of him. A lullaby that makes fun of him is a lullaby that has violence (hit you with a stick, or crash you), death, and hate. Fill your lullaby with love. Oh, and make sure your lullaby rhymes, too!

2. You must make up your own lullaby that is based off of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or any other lullaby, and has to have Microsoft Sam involved.

3. If you make a lullaby that has cuss words in it, you will lose the game and will have to start all over again and make Microsoft Sam fall asleep.

4. You only have 9 chances to win. Use your chances wisely!

OK, is everyone ready? Get creating and make Microsoft Sam fall asleep to cute and awesome lullabies.

EDIT: This is dedicated to ChamametchiandMametchi, because her "Make Young Rayman Fall Asleep" game inspired me to make one, but with Microsoft Sam involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back