GO-GOZARUTCHI1's TAMA LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
Hello,

This is the first entry of my log, so don't expect much! Just kidding ;) Anyways.... I started my Tama-Go yesterday (1/22/13) and it hatched into a baby girl! She is soooooo cute. I named her Abby even though there isn't a naming feature on this version, which I think is dumb -_- So i connected my figures which are ichigotchi sebiretchi and memetchi we played candies trampoline and cradles a bunch! Then we went to the regular arcade and played long jumper and shoot the bug. Abby pooed a few time and i cleaned it up. About an hour into our time together she evolved into Hoshitchi! We then went to the park a bunch we played with Chamametchi and Kutchipatchi and Woolitchi (to name a few) finally we got to play with Gozarutchi which was really fun! we hung out for a while longer playing games and such then at 8 she went to bed.
IMG_0089_zps2bdfc991.jpg
IMG_0091_zpsdb47a914.jpg
IMG_0087_zps35d4b80a.jpg
Sorry about the size of the pics :p

STATS: Abby

1 year old 17 pounds 1st generation

Friendship: four <3, Training: 2 bars, Money: 9300 gp

Enjoy

:gozarutchi: ~GO-GOZARUTCHI1 :gozarutchi:

Hello,

Just wanted to say thanks to theverymodestmouse for following this log!o

Well today Abby the Hoshitchi evolved into a teen Chuchutchi which was the one i was hoping to get. she will probably turn into a bad adult because im not allowed to bring her to school :( but thats a different story. Any way after she evolved we re did her house so now she has a couch and window in the background! Then we went to the park and played with Mametchi and Woolitchi we built a sand castle and played on the teeter totter, Abby had a lot of fun. Then we went to the store and bought some scones and a pot pie and some fried chicken and abby ate a lot :) We then played some games to get her weight down.

IMG_0093_zps7e1143b6.jpg

IMG_0097_zpsdcb3fdb2.jpg

2 years old 27 pounds 1st generation

Friendship: Full Training: 2 bars Money: 23000gp

Thanks for reading, if you have any suggestions please feel free to message me

Hello!

Sorry there might not be pictures this weekend :( because I won't have access to my computer but rest assured that I will take pictures and share them with you on Monday < ^_^ >

Anyways Abby evolved into an adult!!! She is a Marotchi which isn't my favorite character but she still is cute! I wasn't around her for that long last night so we didn't do much :/ but we did go to the park to play with other tamas, or at least we tried to. None of the other tamas came out we tried like 20 times in a row and nobody came, if anyone knows if there is a reason for this or if its just random please let me know so I know my tama is'n broken. We then went shopping and got pasta and pizza for an Italian meal! We will probably remodel in the next gen unless I find a background I really like.

3 years old 35 pounds 1st generation

Friendship: full. Training: 3 bars. Money: 32470gp

P.S. I might order my P's this weekend so it will be added to this log when it comes!

Thanks for reading

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Alright, sorry i haven't been able to use my computor all weekend and this will be the case for most weekends but you guys didn't miss anything major, and if you did i would have updated you on my iPad. So basicly all weekend was spent hanging out (as all weekend should ;) ) and marotchi waited to come of age and for marriege. So we passed the time playing games and such.
IMG_0115_zpsdc013ae1.jpg
IMG_0121_zps89b4f44e.jpg
IMG_0124_zpsb8b0a87d.jpg
IMG_0120_zpse04694de.jpg

Then on monday i had school, and wasn't home all day :'( but when i got home i married abby off to the best guy i could find. It went Necktietchi then necktietchi both of which i said no to. then the last one for the day was a kutchipatchi who i looked over and decided was the best choice for my little abby so i got them married :wub: . I am expecting a baby in a few days and cant wait for the next generation.
IMG_0127_zps6d9dcf10.jpg
IMG_0129_zps68fd4851.jpg

Stats: Abby

Full friendship 3 training Money: 52250gp

thanks for reading

:gozarutchi: ~GO-Gozarutchi1 :gozarutchi:

Hello not much has happend with Abby and her husband they have just been chillin so not much of an update :/ but I will post some pics tomorrow with a full summary of what they did bye for now :D

Well.... Abby's life with me is almost done :( but on the other hand we did have a lot of fun together ^_^ :D ;) so I'm going to take some time to recap her life.... On a cool tuesday evening abby was brought into this world she grew up quickly becoming a hoshitchi she played and had fun she kept growing and become a chuchutchi as a teen i didn't take very good care of her which i am sorry for and so she turned into a marotchi who i love very much. One fateful afternoon she was walking around and met a handsome kutchipatchi and were soon married :) the ate played and enjoyed life together and i don't think anyone could have made her more happy. Today her and her beloved husband had a beautiful baby boy named nick they know i will take good care of him and so they will leave once he's a little older and go retire somewhere warm, i cant wait to raise nick and grow him into a nice handsome man! Thank you abby for all the joy you have brought me!

Here is abby and her family:
IMG_0130_zps4885e318.jpg
IMG_0131_zps73b7292a.jpg
IMG_0135_zps0d7ebd5b.jpg
IMG_0137_zps344ec248.jpg
IMG_0139_zps7d2c73c8.jpg

Thank you for reading and i hope you continue to read about nick's life

hey guys! it's been a while since i posted so i just wanted to quickly update you... so abby left with kutchipatchi and so I'm raising nick right now hes a toddler (mattortchi i think) and im trying to get a good care adult so he has 7/15 training bars and yeah :D we are having lots of fun and he will turn into a teen later today so ill update you sometime soon.

thanks for reading

hey guys nick turned into a kikitchi and i am really busy so cant post for a while sorry :(

Hello everyone I have an update! So nick married a ringotchi and I think I'm going to pause my tama go and start up my v4.5 or 5.5 while waiting for my p's and id l English. I am also gone this weekend so I can't run any tamas thanks for being patient I will be up and running soon :D

Latest posts

Back