What color version of tamagotchi should I get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
Please help me there are a bunch of color tamas and i don't know what to get!!!! please answer the poll and/or message me why you think i should get that one.

Thanks

:gozarutchi: ~GO-GOZARUTCHI1 :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well go all the way and get the P's. I love all the color Tamagotchis for different reasons and have nothing against any of them, but the P's has a little bit here and there from each of its predecessors combined: the debut of color with the +C, the introduction of the downloads feature with the iD, and even more locations, characters, items, and other features, courtesy of the iDL series. Not only that, you can attach piercings to the P's Tamagotchis for even more characters, games, items, etc.

However, if you're a simple person and can't be bothered with all those downloads and whatnot, the +C might be the best for you. The iDL and 15A iDL don't really differ too much.

As far as which color to get, I'm biased because blue is my favorite color, and so I really go out of my way to have as many blue Tamagotchis as possible. :D Purple is a fairly distant second. I think you should go for a color you really like as well, if that's an option. In some cases, you might not even be able to get the color you want. For example, the 15A iDL is only available in purple and pink. The +C (could also apply to iDLs) color that you're eyeing might not be selling for a good price on Ebay and maybe you decide that you want to go for a less desirable color to cut back on cost. So it's all up to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back