Devilgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydes_girl

Reaction score
I'm so excited. I just won a Devilgotchi off of ebay. It was $175. That's two weeks worth of pay checks. I've wanted one of these since I first heard about them years ago.

Does anyone have one? :lol:

That is awesome! Congrats on winning it! I would get one... I just don't have the money. :furawatchi: .

Tell us more about it when you get it!

Wow, congrats!

I have 2 of the little buggers ;) they are fun.

I recently ran one.. well I ran them both but the one reset it's self because I have to use tape to keep it closed.

That is one problem with DevilGotch is the screws! They are weak and soft.

When you try to open it up to replace the batteries, you have to have a very good small sharp screwdriver and press hard when you turn the screws or they will get stripped and might be stuck there for ever.

I had to drill out my screws. Very annoying. :(

So good luck with the screws :( Kind of fitting for that Devil. :eek:

Wow, congrats!I have 2 of the little buggers ;) they are fun.

I recently ran one.. well I ran them both but the one reset it's self because I have to use tape to keep it closed.

When you try to open it up to replace the batteries, you have to have a very good small sharp screwdriver and press hard when you turn the screws or they will get stripped and might be stuck there for ever.

I had to drill out my screws. Very annoying. :(

So good luck with the screws :( Kind of fitting for that Devil. :eek:
I had to drill the screw out of my original tamagotchi. It got rusty or something and wouldn't come out.

Wow, congrats!I have 2 of the little buggers :D they are fun.

I had to drill out my screws. Very annoying. :eek:

So good luck with the screws :eek: Kind of fitting for that Devil. :D
Drill them out? Woah!

Woah!!! Gratzz <333 And i'm happy i got a Angelgotchi for 24.99 that i MAY have to cancel, which i don't want to as its in Packetging and everything.... >_< Gratz again <<<333

$175!?!? Woah! I want a Devilgotchi too. I only got 2 fake Tamagotchis, a Mutsu, and 3 real V1 Tamagotchis. I'm planning to get more later on. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back