Tamagotchi Space

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffy Snivy

Reaction score
Meh, an idea.A real space theme. With space suits.

Theme: SPAAAACEEE.

Tamas: Umm... They'd be space themed... Astro outfit, maybe? Bad care's would only have a helmet, while mametchi, and good care will be fully clothed, so the bad cares are not expirienced, becaue of you not taking care of them, adding guilt, cuz I'm mean.

Pricing: It's colour....But...It'd be 51 dollars USD.

Colour:Yep.

Shell: Mostly dark themed. One pink/silver, with each having a planet. So the navy blue has venus, Pink/silver=pluto, Pale yellow/black uranus, etc. All in all there's 12 shells.

Setting: since it's colour, this is needed. It's like on the moon, but beforehand you select a planet.

Games: Evil stars: Get past the tars. MOON bounce: Bounce on the moon but don't bump into the stars.

Features: Like the v6, it has astronaut training. You can be the one who instructs, builds, or flies planes.

Telll me anything about the Tamaspace, aka v29923

I like this idea. What would be the babies look like? Who are the new characters? What are the infrared features and would it be a Japan exclusive or a worldwide tama?

Love the idea. It's so creative! I would definitely buy a color space theme tama. *dreaming of it* ;)

great idea....i can imagine some vintage characters in space suits and alien tamas...like hiratchi.

that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back