Yuki Penguin Icon Swap?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
I just noticed this going through all the Yukis i am selling and the ones I own that they all have different icons from other Dinkies. Two had the real penguin icons, two had Dinkie Dino icons, and one had space creature icons! Is this a common thing? i checked my Dinkie Dinos and my Space Creature and their icons are all correct. Is this part of the programming? Did LCD screens get switched on some of them? i am very confused by this.

The characters are all penguins, though, so it's not, say, a Dinkie Dino in a Yuki shell. I doubt it'd even fit to begin with for them to be switched.

Anyone else have this?

I think your Yuki pet has Dinkie Dino or Tejin Space Alien guts in there, causing the icons to become different.

But if the guts were different, wouldn't the characters be different, too? All are penguins, all have the hatch animations for the penguins, all show as penguins when born, etc.

It's really very strange indeed. o.o They all work, though, nothing is different except the icons.

Maybe in the manufacturing plant, i did take them apart to clean them, doesn't look like they were tampered with, the screws were still tight as if never opened. Really strange indeed, but I guess a great thing for those who want oddities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back