Tamawalkie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBeam

Reaction score
Anyone have a Tamawalkie? They sound just really cute and I like the whole "story" that goes along with it.

It's overall just different in the tamagotchi world!

So does anyone have one? Do you like it? Do you have to really walk with it? etc etc!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I have one and I adore it. :) The whole story is awesome, I love the map, and the games are fun, plus the characters and animations are super cute! Still it's kinda bulky to attatch to the pants, so you might want to find another smart place to attatch it to.(But this is not really a problem, is it?)

But I'd really recommend you to get one, I think they're so underestimated and super fun!! :D

I don't have one but just like you, i'm really interested by this particular Tamagotchi. It seems really different from the other ones and I just love the podometer feature. Did you see the video fron Angelofmusic1989 on youtube ? It's a complete review of the tamawalkie, i liked it very much.

I have a TamaWalkie and love it. I put a review of it on my blog (although my review is not a cool video review like TheAngelOfMusic had).

I can only use mine in summer because of school and weather, but when I use it, I attach it to a lanyard (around my neck) and then clip it on my belt, so that way it has a super-safe carrying method. Then I get out my eReader and walk/run in circles around my yard, or I just jump-rope with it (sans eReader).

I just read your revie and it's great ! I learned a lot ! Definetly going to get one on summer maybe ^^

As for where to buy it, they can be hard to find for a reasonable price. I got mine on eBay for $25 last year, and that was one of the best prices I'd seen for it.

Check eBay repeatedly to look for good deals, or look in other places like tBay. Or other sites you can think of.

I just now searched eBay and found some pretty goood deals if you're in the US. Find the page here.

Wow thanks for the reviews guys! I think they are very cute. And yeah Amat is right, ebay is defiantly the place to look! I probably would have gotten one if I just didn't spend 88 bucks on an ID L!

Also, if you use the eBay app you can save searches and they update you when people list new things! That's how I see all the newest tama stuff right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back