Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLou

Reaction score
Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

In light of the recent discussion about whether Oldies can die of old age or not, I thought it might be fun to have a hatch where we include all of the Tamagotchi Versions that can have Oldies and see how long we can keep them alive as Oldies. Someone brought up the oldest known Oldie -- 145 years. That would be a loose goal -- if any of us makes it there and beyond, awesome! But if not, at least we've had the experience of bonding with a Tama over an extended period of time, considering we usually marry them off within a week or so.

I know that this could get a bit repetetive, as far as updates go, but we will have to see how it goes after we reach Oldie stage. Moussette suggested a once a week check in to say they're still alive and I think that's probably a good idea after the Oldie stage is reached (unless you want to post more -- go for it).

Open to: Any Connection version that has Oldies.

I will be using a V3.

I suggest we start Sunday, February 3rd, but I am open to other suggestions!

Who's with me? ^_^

Hi, I actually started that topic on oldies lol :) and I'd love to take part in this hatch although unfortunately I don't own any connections at the moment. But I have ordered a v3 which should arrive between 7th feb and 13th feb. Once it comes I'll probably raise two generations so I can meet my parents and grandparents on tamatown then try and keep my third gen tama alive for as long as possible. Would it be ok ifI joined the hatch late?

I'll join!

I dont know which I'll be joining with yet, probably my V6 Music Star.

Is there a specific time the hatch will start on February 3rd? :D

Hi, I actually started that topic on oldies lol :) and I'd love to take part in this hatch although unfortunately I don't own any connections at the moment. But I have ordered a v3 which should arrive between 7th feb and 13th feb. Once it comes I'll probably raise two generations so I can meet my parents and grandparents on tamatown then try and keep my third gen tama alive for as long as possible. Would it be ok ifI joined the hatch late?
I had seen in that topic that you'd ordered a V3 and was wondering if you'd like to join. I have no objections to a late joiner, as this will be a really long hatch if we do well! :)

I'll join!

I dont know which I'll be joining with yet, probably my V6 Music Star.

Is there a specific time the hatch will start on February 3rd? :D
Awesome! I figured we could just do any time on the 3rd so no one has to worry about different time zones.

Awesome! I figured we could just do any time on the 3rd so no one has to worry about different time zones.
Cool! Yep Im definitely going to join, especially since every time I have a Tam I get it married as fast as I can and it'll be a new goal for me! I've never raised one older than 10! :DDDD

Thanks! I'll definitely join this hatch once my v3 comes :)

I would love to join this![: The only available tama I would have for this is a v.6 though, and I see tamagotchialice is also leaning toward a Music Star.. is it alright if there are more than one of each version?

Hehehe ill do it with my Kuribotchi called SPIKE so ill wait untill hes old...

:kuribotchi: <Yay im going to be a Rexitchi)

EDIT: Sorry guys i cant join, school is coming up but you can try and beat my record of 57 :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll also join with my version 3. :) Hehe I've never gotten an oldie before (except on my V4), so this is exciting!

- TamaTamatchi

Cool! Yep Im definitely going to join, especially since every time I have a Tam I get it married as fast as I can and it'll be a new goal for me! I've never raised one older than 10! :DDDD
Same here !

I'll join too of course ! I hope my new v 4.5 will arrive this week though. I'll keep you on track

I would love to join this![: The only available tama I would have for this is a v.6 though, and I see tamagotchialice is also leaning toward a Music Star.. is it alright if there are more than one of each version?
Of course, that's perfectly fine!

I'm joining either with a v2 or a v3 :D

Is it ok if I join with a debug character? :rolleyes: :lol:

I love the idea ! Why not ? I personnaly don't mind ^^
If I manage to fix the sound on my american v2 I might join with it. Same goes for my first-ever tamagotchi; a v3 that I might join with If I suceed in fixing the sound. :p

I have to consider my new entama too by the way... I'm dying to use it but I don't know really which one to choose! :wacko: Any help here please? :p

Also, does anyone know if debug characters eventually turn into oldies as well as "normal" ones...?

If I manage to fix the sound on my american v2 I might join with it. Same goes for my first-ever tamagotchi; a v3 that I might join with If I suceed in fixing the sound. :p

I have to consider my new entama too by the way... I'm dying to use it but I don't know really which one to choose! :wacko: Any help here please? :p

Also, does anyone know if debug characters eventually turn into oldies as well as "normal" ones...?
I'm not familiar with using debugged Tamas, so I don't know if they evolve into oldies or not, but if you can't confirm that they don't turn into oldies, then you may as well test out the theory here :) Otherwise, it'd be fun to see your Entama!

Go for the entama ! ^^

and i don't know about debugged characters. But as JLou said, you can test out that with us ? Might be fun as well.

yay! i don't know why but im excited haha [:
hehe me too ! can't wait to get to sunday !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited too! I'm trying to decide between two of my V3's. I'm thinking I will go with the one my last Oldie was on. Fond memories :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back