Which tamagotchi is low maintenance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Reaction score
I was just wondering which tamagotchi needs the least care? :kuribotchi: <Im a Hershey Kiss!)

From what I've known so far, the least neediest Tamagotchis are the Tamago-Chu pair and the Angelgotchi.

I'd say Mini -- just feed and clean up after. No games. I found the Tamagotchi Angel to be a lot more work.. especially as they get older.

I'd say Mini -- just feed and clean up after. No games. I found the Tamagotchi Angel to be a lot more work.. especially as they get older.
true that.

I'd say the chibi/mini too. and the first versions of tamagotchi connection

I don't have a Chibi, so I say Nano~

However, not only is it low maintenance, but it has very few characters and isn't a whole lot of fun.

I find the keitai to be of very low maintenance. It is simple, but yet has really coute features and animations. Very forgiving tama... :D

Also the tama-go, it basically does not die. ;)

i think tamagotchi familitchi is the one which needs less care of every tamagotchi version.seriously.you just need to choose an item from the three possible to get the tamas you want and the minigames are only for gotchi points.

perhaps but I believe in tamago-chu... You just have to conect them! ^_^

I would have said TamagoChu when first looking them up but, there's a catch in that they need to be connected through IR or they run away apparently. I have a Tamatown Tama-Go and it's pretty easy to take care of, certainly much easier than the last Tamagotchi I used (it was a P1!). The thing with the Tama-Go seems to be that, if you've trained it well enough, it will take care of feeding its starving self (but only to fill one heart) and go the bathroom on it's own. If you ignore it long enough though, it runs away instead of dying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back