Connection between V1 and TMGC Plus (Japanese).

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
So, I'm quite certain that V1s can only receive their items in connection from other V1s (not any of the higher versions of Tamagotchi Connection). I'm wondering if any of you know if the English Tamgotchi Connection (V1) and the Japanese Tamagotchi Plus are item compatible/can marry, etc?

Thanks!

Ah, how unfortunate. I shouldn't have assumed that since they were so similar, they'd be compatible...

Are you sure they aren't compatible? After all japanese and english version cans connect, so I don't see why a v1 shouldn't get items from plus...

I read on the Ultimate Connecting Guide in the Tips and Tricks section and it says that they can reproduce together, so I suppose perhaps they are fully compatible. I guess we'll find out!

I was about to say, they're kinda technically the same version so they should connect....

The V1 and Plus have the same relationship that the V5 and FamiTama have: they are exactly the same, except for the language, and possibly some minor localisation changes. They are 100% compatible. V1s and V5s can both connect to and marry their Japanese counterparts. Just for the record, V1s and V5s are different to V2-4.5 and V5.5 and up, in that those versions vary from slightly to vastly from their Japanese counterparts, and are not always able to marry or even connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back