Tamagotchi iD L possibly coming down under?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Gotchi-Gotchi-

Reaction score
A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I contacted Bandai South Asia via Facebook to see if they're still selling Tamagotchi iD Ls in Asia, because I was hoping they'd still be available on eBay closer to my birthday. This is what they said:

Bandai South Asia - Girls & Boys Toys Official Page

Me: Hi, are you still selling Tamagotchi iDL English ver.? Or have you stopped making them now?

Bandai South Asia - Girls & Boys Toys Official Page: Hi we are still selling Tamagotchi iDL (English version) in stores

Me: Great! Just curious, do you have any plans to sell them in Australia?

Bandai South Asia - Girls & Boys Toys Official Page: hi and sorry for the late reply! maybe in the near future

Me: That's okay, thankyou so much for replying though! Even a maybe is good enough for me!!

Bandai South Asia - Girls & Boys Toys Official Page: no problem! if there's any news, we will update here

The reason I posted this is because of the way they answered my question about whether the Tamagotchi iD L would ever make its way to Australia (especially after they were sold in the UK). They said maybe in the near future... if they had absolutely no plans for it, wouldn't they have said, "maybe sometime in the future" or something? The way they said the "near future" made me think that they have some sort of plan for the near future, otherwise they wouldn't have used that word.

I'm going to keep a lookout at all the usual stores that get Tamagotchis for the next few months, hopefully we get them because I'll buy two of them.

Another thing I want to mention is that we can't pry any information out of Funtastic anymore because I emailed them a few weeks ago, and they told me that they are no longer the distributors of Tamagotchi. The most recent Tamagotchi releases, the second wave of Tama-Go and the first (and only, in Australia), wave of figures were all distributed by someone else - I think it was TLS or something? I Googled them but didn't find any information on them or if they were going to continue distributing Tamagotchi in Australia.

**cries in joy**

I am literally CRYING right now! I already have an iD L but it's purple, and purple is an ugly colour. So i'd LOVE to get a blue or yellow one! And I could sell and trade some iD Ls on TamaTalk B)

HAPPINESS! I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, WOOOOT!

We should definately see if we can find any more information on this- I live in australia too and the last tamagotchi we have was released in 2010!

Really hoping that this is true :)

OMG OMG OMG!!! TAMAS COMIN' TO MEH!!! IT JUST HAS TO COME TO SYDNEY THOUGH!!! TAMADEPA IN AUSTRALIA!?! I DUNNO!!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMS

Highly doubtful

Last one Australia got was like 2009

Though I wish it was true

Even if I did purchase a Japanese p's haha

i messaged bandai south asia - girls & boys toys official page on facebook asking if they were planning on selling tamagotchi iD L in Australia and their response was "Hi, thank you for your inquiry. we are currently considering :)"

this isn't a definite yes but let's keep our fingers crossed! i really hope this happens! c:

***OST EDIT: Similar topics merged***

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks very promising, doesn't it?

Very promising.

I hate to be a negative nancy, but we don't exactly know if it's coming to Australia and/or other countries or not. Yet again, I may be wrong. I'm just warning you to not hang your hopes up quite yet. ;)

After all, if this is not true, I don't want anyone getting upset over nothing. :(

Thought you may all be interested to know that Tamagotchi will be released in Australia this year

• ME:

hey, just wondering if you have Tamagotchi iD L for sale in Australia?
    or any of the new model tamagotchis
    thank you

• 10:32pm
    Hi! please note that IDL (english ver.) will be in australia this year. Kindly stay tuned to this facebook for more of it's launching date/month

no doubt it will be released just before Christmas time -.- wish it was tomorrow aha :)

I doubt it, they have stopped making ID L's, and they're making P's but I doubt an English P's because its so text heavy and hard to translate -_-

i just got a reply from bandai, the same facebook page and they said they can only say for now. i'm guessing that means it isn't definate that they will be releasing them, but it is highly possible

I hope, it probably will come to Sydney, but I'm not sure about other cities. Anyway

**Spazzes**

has anyone heard anything new?
i'd be really interested if this is still ongoing

Hayden Allen

Hey, do you know where the ID L's it will be are going to be released ( I MADE A TYPO WHEN I SENT IT TO THEM LOL)

Hi There, please wait for the release date and they will be possibly be sold in major cities, stay tuned for more updates on our Facebook Page

TELL ME WHEN BANDAI

dang this is awesome.
Even though I live in Europe, i'm guessing the prices will drop at least *A*

does anyone know if they will possibly release them in north america ( canada & usa ) ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back