Music star beeps...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
Ok, sometimes when I praise my v6 / Music star, sometimes the beeps are different. Like, instead of the normal happy-beep or whatever, it's a whole different tune. I like it, but i'm worried it might mean my tama is messed up...

also, when I was connecting it with my Tama Go, it made a screeching-beep sound for a split second O_O and on my sis's v6, sometimes the beeps have a whole different tune when she plays a game. Like, when you first select the game... I hope I'm explaining this right XD

maybe the batteries are low. try replacing them and see if that works. If not, then you might need to do surgery on it to figure out the problem. I could be wrong, but it could be the batteries making it do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe the batteries are low. try replacing them and see if that works. If not, then you might need to do surgery on it to figure out the problem. I could be wrong, but it could be the batteries making it do that.
Like she said it happens on mine too, (lol Im her sis xD) but I have a new battery in and it still does it, rarely for me, normally for her :p

Might be cuz there getting old? Had it since like 2010...lol xD

I don't think there's any need to worry at all. Some tamas do that. :)

My V6 does it from time to time, never sure why, but its very normal in this version i can assure you.

mine's also done this from the time i got it all the way to present time.

All-in-all, i wouldn't worry about it.

My V6 does it from time to time, never sure why, but its very normal in this version i can assure you.

mine's also done this from the time i got it all the way to present time.

All-in-all, i wouldn't worry about it.
Like he said, it does happen from time to time. It happens with mine, too!! They just happen to make it like that in a weird way... :(

It could mean your tamagotchi is about to explode. That happened to my neighbor. It was so freaky....0.o

She emailed the company and they sent her a new one, free of charge. She only had to show the evidence of the exploded tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back