Celebrities That Get On Your Nerves...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoo13

Reaction score
What celebrities erk you ?

Random thought I had lol.

Hmm for example mine would be :

Kim Kardashian

Kanye West

Mel Gibson

Nicki Minaj

Justin Bieber

Kris Jenner

Kylie Jenner

And thats about it I think...

Lol feel free to add your own :)

• taylor swift

• taylor swift

• taylor swift

• taylor swift

Kardashians - I really don't know what's so special with those people and the media reports every inhale/exhale that they do. It's insane! lol

Bieber - I'm Canadian, but I don't promote wearing ill-fitting clothes and girl pants and let them drop to the floor :p

Taylor Swift gets on my nerves... a lot....She needs to grow up and write real songs about real problems, not just "oh hey I dated you for like a week and we broke up so now I hate you and I'm going to write a nasty song about you even though I'm the one who has commitment issues".

Taylor Swift & The Kardashian's. (Unlike Sage, however, I have an eternal love for "C. Weezy" that's more than unhealthy, despite the fact that I don't really like his music. I just think he looks beautiful).

ALSO, 90% OF THE FOOD NETWORK. Oh my goodness. I just don't like them. Rachel ("The Loud Mouth"), Bobby ("The Egotist"), Giada ("Doesn't Deserve a Name"), Ina ("Old Folks Home"), Paula ("Amazing Chef but Horrid Southern Stereotype"), etc. I just... I turn it off if they're on (which is sad, because, cooking is my passion). I miss Emeril ("The Best Thing To Ever Happen Since Ever").

TAYLOR SWIFT.

I fond it funny that her and Adele are the same age and while one has a baby another has the mentality of a Middle Schooler.

On the subject of Taylor Swift...

tumblr_micikuuDpM1rej07co1_1280.jpg

Let's all just take a moment, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back