a new Aaron's hier! or at least I hope so...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
Hello! I've heard about Aaron and I believe it's a great honor for his owner that had a such special tama. The most special ever! So, based on the same question. Meaning: how long maximum can a tamagotchi live if you take care of it all the time? I Would like to see so... I've got three tamagotchis so far but I'll try out with my new one:

Name: Lucky

generation:1

v4.5

Let's hope this works!

* Moved from Comments & Rumours to What's On Your Mind? forum *

I can see you are new so I am sure you're still finding your way around our forums :)

I've moved your topic into this forum for now but I am not quite sure if you are wanting to discuss this with other members - in which case, this is kind of the right place - or if you want to log the growth and generations of your tamagotchi(s) - in which case, our Tamagotchi Logs forum (in the TamaTalk Library area) is the best place: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/30-tamagotchi-logs/

If you want to log your tama's life and generations feel free to start a new topic there :)

Good Luck with raising a long lived tamagotchi :)

Thank you! I hope so....Can I double-post in this area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back