Maybeth's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
I feel a bit nervous about it... (new one...)

Well , I give you, LUCKY!!!

Let's hope he will reach Aaron's age. I give a tribute to his owner knowing he/she must be so proud...

So I'm trying to keep him in this planet for a long time.

NAME: Lucky /

GENERATION: 1 /

VERSION: v4.5 /

I just don't know how to post pics otherwise I have some for you!

Lucky, was born at 5/1/2013 9:45 at night!

He is so cute! he was a little Tsubutchi and then Kuribotchi. As a teen he was Kametchi and finally now he is Matsuritchi!! He is currently 3 years old so it seems I have a long way to go yet! Here are some pics!

picmon10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
31/1/2013

Lucky is walking around doing nothing. I played with him a bit but he the same age and still has no job. Don't know why as he has many life points...

Any ideas?

I feel so sad... if Lucky won't have a baby until sunday, he has to be restarted... -_- -_- -_-

k10.jpg

YeAHHHH!!!!

Got job!!!!! :D :D :D

Finally Lucky has a job and now he is able to matchmake! I hope this happens soon!

It seems, that in fact At the 14th of 2 Lucky will go back to tama planet!

He has a son! I paused him for the group hatch... He is 6ys! that's all for now...

so sorry for not updating... was too busy! ;)

Lucky is STILL HERE!!!! grrrrr...

me: Please Lucky, trust me I won't kill your son!!! He will be definately a perfect care tamagotchi!!! I promise!

Lucky: don't care...don't leave...

me: but what's that supposed to be? I have to restart?

Lucky: ...

me: HEY!!!!

Lucky:...

* /me pushing maniacly the buttons

Lucky: grrrr...what? I wanna sleep! let me sleep!

me: GO! Now! GO!

Lucky: ...

:) He is 7yr and this is the second night he passes with his son....

these...

Hey! Soon updates!! My little and already naughty as much as his father baby, is now named THORN! [i was inspired by Eragon] Well it's gonna be so lovely! I had MANY points with Lucky so Thorn kept his father's glory and has already quite a lot points for a little baby!!! He is so cute and I took pictures although I can't post them right now... :D :D :D :D

imag0110.jpg

Here, using his father [ ! ] item!!! so cute and surprised from his clone!
imag0111.jpg

Having some fun after envolvement!!!! good dancer huh?

imag0112.jpg

He thinks he will become a football player!!! Shhhh... It's his secret! Paparatchi took a picture of him while training!

Today, this Lucky super-douper-WOW day I found Thorn! :D :D :D

I was sitting on the floor and I layed down... I know it sound strange but I was just like: *yawn... what happened... is it moring yet?...*Yawn...I'm gonna take a nap...

So my mother came to woke me up after a while. I opened my eyes and almost accidentally I looked under my bed... I was surprised by the mess down there so I decided to take a quick look and pack things up! I cleaned the terrible dirt down there and guess what was left there alone hidden behind a big box with old toys... a bit dirty but still in perfect contission!![correct word?]

He was a bit angry that I left him alone so long but forgave me immediatly! I love this happy tama!

He is still just as I left him: frozen...

0yr

83lb

happy:3

hungry:3

But I don't know what to do now since I have to give all my attention to Tamfi as an oldie!

Thorn: hi there!

Me: oh thorn I missed you so much Mummy almost got a heart attack! You won't leave again will you?

T: buble? bi bi bi! DOO!

Me: huh? Oh... You need training! I'll grow you up in no time!

T: googa Da!

Me: Oh so adorable little guy! :lol: DO- YOU- LOVE- ME?

T: dipi? Aha! yepy!!!

Me: Well I think he just said yes! Oh! Come here sweat candy! :lol: * virtual hug*

Thorn: Welcome welcome!

Me: oh my young boy is learning new words!!!

Thorn: GOOGA? :p

Me: oh come'on... Thorn we'll have to work on your language!

picmonkeycollagez.png

Hello! Today Thorn is 1yrs and is finnally a teen! He is kometchi but he is currently asleeep... So I don't have any tremendous news with him...

But I have to announce some breaking news as for May! She got married today Tarakotchi... She has a baby son yay!! :D :D I'll enter him in the Easter hatch!

So now I'll have four boys for tama-company! Thorn, Tamfi[my precious! :lol: ] Gozarutchi[idl]

And... I still don't know how to name this tamababy...He is sweet jut like a candy! :D :wub:

He looks a lot to his mother! I'm a bit sad saying a final goodbye to May, but what can we do? that's the circle of life!

So any ideas for a sweet boy's name? post in my profile or even pm me if you wish!!! :)

Bye!

Latest posts

Back