Tamagotchi IDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Reaction score
I was wondering if Tamagotchi IDL's wil be more common and cheaper in the future of rarer and more pricey. If its expensive in the future i'll just buy one of my aunty who lives in Japan and she could get them really cheap for me

Thanks Heaps! :D

The English ones will get super rare and costly, but probably not the Japanese ones. With the Ps out, maybe the IDL prices will drop, especially if people sell their used ones for any Ps they might want. Not sure if they're still in production, though, so I don't know.

like every color tamagotchi, rarer and higher priced. Since I got my idl-e the prices have gone up $20 so far and that in the span of less than amonth

Based on observations, these stuff's prices usually go up instead of down - due to increasing demand but they slowly go out of production as the years go by.

When a new Tamagotchi version is released, the previous version's price goes down. :D

But after a few years or so, I've noticed that the prices go up again since the Tamagotchi is a rare edition, and harder to find in good condition if it's used (which it usually is). :eek:

The only iD L E's that I can find are on amazon for about $110-$150 is that accurate? Better place to get them?

How can you tell if it's an "E"? Do they show pictures of the packaging?

@ichiro.malfoy the package for an "E" is see thorough all around where asthe Japanese ones have the same color one the boxing as the tamagotchi. Sorry if that was a bad explanation :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back