the suite and sour moments of life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hello! i am doing a log type thing about how i came to know tamagotchi, precures, how i moved from PA to motana,ect... sorry about the bad spelling. i hope you like my story i am going to tell you. welll i guess thats all..let the story start! :

And plz no coments) so years ago when i was about five, me and my family were cleaning out a house. I was at that age when i would hang on to my moms arm all the time. We were the last ones up the stairs and my mom went first. Before i went up, i looked down because i felt sometthing under my foot. And there it was, my first tamagotchi. I had no idea what it was at the time,so i put it in my pocket before my mom looked over , it was orenge with green buttons and it still worked. It was a v1 , and i kept it a secret for years. Then about three years later it was my bday. I was turning 8 and we were a toys r us in a mall and my mom let me pick out some toys i wanted. When we were at the checkout i saw a tamagotchi v4. I asked my mom if i could have it and she said yes. So i found how to work the thing and , VALA!, i was able to take care of it. Then two years later we were at target , and there were a bunch of tama stuff , so my parents let me buy a bunch of stuff. So i liked tamas alot. Then when the v5 came out, me my sister and my brother each got two. But they both gave theres to me. I have 5 v5s, one v4 , one v4.5 ,one tama go (mametchi ver.), and one music star. And my bff (tamagirl7663) got me a set of four vintage tamagotchi stickers. So ya, i have a history with tamagotchis. Now i like prettycure , but i owe a lot too tamas , becuase if i didnt know tamas iwould have never found precure!.

How i came to know precure : i was looking at tama stuff on hobby linkjapan , and then i saw a cure blossem figure, and i had no idea what it was. I would always stay away fron anime becuase most of zem are creepy. But there was something diffrent about this one. So i look up pretty cure, and i liked the look of it alot soo i learned about dem. Soon after i found out all about then and started to watch the show. The first precure video i watch was all stars dx 2, witch i liked alot. I have finished futari wa, and now i am watching futari wa pretty cure max heart. I watch a bunch of precure music video, elizascarlett makes nice videos, and i like watching tama vids too.i see how precure made it soo big in japan. I want to visit japan some day , i think it would be very fun and a great way to get precure/tamagotchi stuff. I am not a big fan of the english ver of precure, i just dont like the voices , i like the japanese ver better. I love wisdomb(prism stone keeper) . Fujipi and nagisa make a cute pair <3. I think my top fave episodes of futari wa is 45, 49, and 26. Idk why i just like those ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back