Luck of the Irish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larigotchi

Reaction score
I've added a new Tama to my collection recently. It's a white and green Lucky Four Leaf Clover Tama v3. Completely adore the shell! Beautiful! I wanted to share with someone, and so I figured TamaTalk would be a great place to start. Here it is...

image_zps456bb92e.jpeg

Completely adore it! The first gen. was a boy, called him Flynn. Sticking with the "Luck of the Irish" theme, I'm keeping to Irish names only - Flynn has the Gaelic meaning of "son of the ruddy man" or "fiery red hair". I just liked the name, really. ;) I'm currently at university, and so I don't have much time for Tamas, so I doubt I'll advance very far with him any time soon. I'll keep updated with a status every now and then (if I remember, and if he's not on pause).

So, yes. This is my new favourite! Not only is the v3 my favourite, I particularly adore this shell. What's your favourite Tama shell? Or does the shell not matter to you - it's what's inside that counts? Share pictures and opinions!

soooooo pretty ! Really lovely shell.

I personnaly think the shell is very important, like it's 50% important, and the inside is 50%.

I love v 4.5 so my fav shell is this one :

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that clover shell is seriously one of the prettiest I've ever seen! So beautiful!!

You lucky girl... :D

EDIT: typo

Uwaahh!!! I love that shell! I was considering getting it,since green is my favorite color!~

The shell i own that i like the most is my Transparent-ish Yellow V3,since i like that type of shell..I get to see the inside of it!

Thank you. :)

I haven't got very far with it, as predicted - in fact it's been on pause since the second day I got it! I've had far too many assignments recently. :(

However I'm still in love with the shell and, when I do get around to using it more often, I know I'll love it. :)

@Moussette - That shell is adorable! Aw! :)

@SeeraTheBoss - Considering getting a transparent one because, being the nerd that I am, I like seeing the guts of my technology. In fact, my game-boy colour was the transparent one! I loved it! Shame I don't have a clue where it is any more!

That's awesome and I LOVE green. Where did you get that?

My favourite design is my Silver and Black stars v3. I got it way back in 2006 and it's been my favourite one since then! :)

I wish they had a Welsh design, due to being welsh and speaking it I would love to have it! :)

The contrast looks incredibly low on that V3 o.o

My favourite shell design is this nano

FgJP2lA.jpg

SO MUCH LOVE. HNNNNG. Its sort of unlucky because I'm not very into simplistic tamas :(

DOUBLE POST

DELETE PLZ. SILLY ME WITH MY GLITCHY BROWSER :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back