I WANT ONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyHeart

Reaction score
In a land where sweet honey rains from the white c
I recently got bored of my tama-go and made up my mind to get a ENGLISH VERSION of the id l, 15 anniversery, or tamagotchi p's.

I need help on choosing which one.

Does any of you guys which is the best?

If so, please send me a link of a good website where I can order a ENGLISH VERSION of either.

THX a bunches and I hope to get one for Christmas.

1. English iD L - I haven't gotten mine yet (it's coming in two weeks), but it's exactly like the iD L except it's, obviously, in English. I got bored of the iD L rather quickly compared to the 15th Anniversary. Personally, it's not worth the extra $. They run for about $90-$100, which is significantly more than what a regular iD L costs.

2. 15th Anniversary - I played mine for a really long time (five months or so, which is quite long for me), and I enjoyed it. They brought back some older characters, and it was really nice to see them all in colour. This one's pretty pricey, though. I don't think you'll find a new one for under $100.

3. Tamagotchi P's - I love mine. The new shells are really nice, there are some great new features, and the "pause" feature is definitely much appreciated. The deco pierces also add a whole new level of replay value, so I would recommend getting one for the retail price (or even lower on some sites) while you can.

Just my humble opinion. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to what she said - only the iD L was released in English. The 15th Anniversary and the P's are exclusively Japanese.

1. English iD L - I haven't gotten mine yet (it's coming in two weeks), but it's exactly like the iD L except it's, obviously, in English. I got bored of the iD L rather quickly compared to the 15th Anniversary. Personally, it's not worth the extra $. They run for about $90-$100, which is significantly more than what a regular iD L costs.

2. 15th Anniversary - I played mine for a really long time (five months or so, which is quite long for me), and I enjoyed it. They brought back some older characters, and it was really nice to see them all in colour. This one's pretty pricey, though. I don't think you'll find a new one for under $100.

3. Tamagotchi P's - I love mine. The new shells are really nice, there are some great new features, and the "pause" feature is definitely much appreciated. The deco pierces also add a whole new level of replay value, so I would recommend getting one for the retail price (or even lower on some sites) while you can.

Just my humble opinion. :)
Wait, there's a pause feature on the P's?

I have an iD L (JP) and I suppose it has a pause feature, but it's just the "freeze-the-clock" trick.

Is there something more on Tamagotchi P's?

Wait, there's a pause feature on the P's?

I have an iD L (JP) and I suppose it has a pause feature, but it's just the "freeze-the-clock" trick.

Is there something more on Tamagotchi P's?
You can send your Tamas to school (all stages) or work (adults only). Growth isn't affected when you do this, but their meters will still empty. :)

If you want a Tamagotchi in English, get the English iD L! I like ID L and P's just about equally. I suppose P's is cooler, but iD L is just as fun and has better characters, and it would be cool to know what was going on because it's English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back