Tamagotchi P1/P2 Hatch :-D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamanyc83

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Like some of you guys, I used to have a Tamagotchi when I was a kid. A few days ago, I bought a couple of P1 and P2s on Ebay to remember the past. And I have to admit I am really glad I did so. I love them as much as when I was a little boy.

I am new on Tamatalk so I don't know anyone yet. But I thought we could organize a Group Hatch with P1 / P2 and see how it goes. What do you think?

If other people are willing to join me on this, I will use my Yellow and Blue Tamagotchi P2.

Have a great day :)

i welcome you gladly :) .unfortunately i only have a music star and a familitchi,so i can´t join your hatch.by the way,welcome!!!

When were you thinking of hatching? I might be interested in joining.

Hi guys! Maybe we can open it to other versions? I am open for the days. I was thinking somewhere next week like monday. What do you think?

Hmm. I think the soonest I could hatch my P1 is Tuesday.

I'm expecting a P1 in the mail on Monday (fingers crossed), so if it's here on time, I'll join in.

My P1 still hasn't come in the mail, but if it has when you decide to start the hatch...I'll be here :3

My batteries finally arrived, so I'm good to go now with my P1!

Definitely!

I have finally received my P1 and my P2. So let's see who is still active for this hatch. That would be me and Gerbiltchi. We could start the hatch next wednesday. Who is in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back