Bypassing Faronics "Insight" program?! Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Hello!!!!!

Today my cousin's babysitter at my house installed "Insight" on one of the computer's at my house (and plans to do it on all of them).

For those who don't know, Insight is a program from Faronics that is normally used in school's, but now I guess it can be used outside schools. In schools, the teacher is able to control the students computer. For example: If someone was watching or looking at something inappropriate, the teacher would then "blank" the student's screen that display's a blue screen with white text saying "Eye's on the teacher, please...." This is the same case with me and my cousin at home. We've already had our screen blanked 4 times today, and that ticks both of us off! -_- The computer that has Insight installed has Windows XP: Home on it, so we're both on my mom's Windows 7 laptop now has doesn't have Insight installed on it.

Anyway, I want to hear if anyone know about this, or just can tell me anything. I have been searching the web a bit and couldn't find anything.

Any help is appreciated and if someone have a solution, I would be very happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back