Photo
- - - - -

Sneak or pause?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Sneak or pause? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you sneak your Tama to school/work or pause it during the hours?

1. Sneak (16 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

2. Pause (9 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. Not running tama (2 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

4. Depends on how expensive it is (3 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote

What?

• what user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:12 PM ( #1 )

So, what do you do? I personally like pausing it, my tama-gos are to big, my idL is too expensive, and my V.4 is to sentimental. But I would like to hear what you guys do!

Replies

Views

Started

01 Feb 2013

Last Post

18 Feb 2013

TheRoyalBanana

• theroyalbanana user photo

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:16 PM ( #2 )

<_< ~Sneaky~ <_<

CheesyNoodleTama

• cheesynoodletama user photo

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:51 PM ( #3 )

I usually pause, but if you want a way to keep your tamas safe while you're away, you can set the time to when they go to sleep and they'll sleep the whole day. That way, unlike pausing, you don't stunt the growth at all! That's what I do with my iDL. ;)

Moussette

• moussette user photo

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:11 PM ( #4 )

when i was a student, i used to sneak them instead of pausing them ^^

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:23 PM ( #5 )

Sneak. I have my iD L/P's with me all the time... and the sound can be turned off - and I'm a ninja. xD

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:08 AM ( #6 )

I sneak my tamas, even my Tama-Gos sometimes. When I sneak my Tama-Gos I keep them in a small bag in my school bag.

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:40 AM ( #7 )

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

JLou

• jlou user photo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:39 AM ( #8 )

Sneak for sure -- My Tamas definitely come to work with me. I play with them openly when I'm on break, but I do also have the sound off and play with them throughout the day secretly :newmametchi:

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:46 PM ( #9 )

I was out of school by the time Tamas came out. Had I had Tamas in school I would have definately kept them paused. The Teachers in my school were snatch happy and if they took something there was no guerantee of getting it back. I lost a couple Transformers toys that way.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

• go-gozarutchi1 user photo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:02 PM ( #10 )

I like how on the l's they can work and go to school so you don't have to do either and they won't get sick/unhappy. I'm really happy about that feature and can't wait for my p's to come!

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:05 PM ( #11 )

I sneak them usually. Even my color versions. (I once took all three even to school). I don't really care how expensive they are, I don't know about you guys but at my school they won't just come over your shoulder and grab the tamagotchi and then throw it down the hallway. Nor will even steal it.

Lisanna

• lisanna user photo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:59 AM ( #12 )

Pause. I haven't ever tried to sneak my tamas to school. I don't care if the growth will last longer.

Nerdy

• nerdy user photo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:51 AM ( #13 )

Depends on the stage of growth. People here generally don't care, so I usually just take it with me.

I don't really care how expensive they are, I don't know about you guys but at my school they won't just come over your shoulder and grab the tamagotchi and then throw it down the hallway. Nor will even steal it.

Ditto.

Ashley Montanae

• ashley-montanae user photo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:26 PM ( #14 )

I'm a high school-er - people here think it's nerdy, they reminiscence or they ask about it & then move on. That being said, I don't sneak it or pause it. I just... Take it to school and take care of it.
As long as you're not blatantly ignoring the lecture/instruction that's being given at the time, teachers here really don't care about what you bring to class, as long as you get their work done.

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:40 PM ( #15 )

Sneak! My tamas go to school with me! just turn off the sound and you're good to go! :)

kuchitama001

• kuchitama001 user photo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:47 PM ( #16 )

I voted Pause, but as CheesyNoodleTama previously said, I do in fact set the time to that tama's sleeping time, in order not to slow down the growth process ;) :lol:

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:00 AM ( #17 )

Depends on which job I'm working. At one, the store is quiet enough for me to check my Tamagotchi semi-regularly but the other is a definite no. I usually set the time to my Tamas sleep time.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:37 AM ( #18 )

I NEVER EVER pause my Tamagotchis no matter what! Even if my life depended on it I wouldn't pause them. I think pausing is a meaningless feature for lazy-bones who are too heartless to care for their Tamagotchis.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:53 AM ( #19 )

I NEVER EVER pause my Tamagotchis no matter what! Even if my life depended on it I wouldn't pause them. I think pausing is a meaningless feature for lazy-bones who are too heartless to care for their Tamagotchis.

Pause is also a feature for people who go to school and will get their Tama either stolen by a bully or confiscated by a teacher. You're lucky enough never to have experienced that, but most of us have.

Whether I sneak or pause really depends on which school I'm at and which Tama I'm running. If I'm at NZ school (which is not strict, no uniform and hardly any rules) I'll take a Tama in every day and use it in the playground or the girls' bathroom. If I'm at UK school, I don't take any version of Tamagotchi in. Ever. It wouldn't last for half a day without getting confiscated or found by one of the other girls.

Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 05 February 2013 - 10:59 AM.

• ~Dia likes this

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:12 AM ( #20 )

I pause them. I tend to be rough with things and am paranoid of losing or dropping them, so i tend to pause and leave them at home. They pretty much never leave the house unless they're inexpensive ones, but in a way, they're all expensive to me. XD only ones that tend to leave with me are pedometer type pets for obvious reasons, or ones that have a shell with a lid. Or are in a hard case.

However at my work? Definitely a no. They're get damaged very easily.

Edited by Midorime, 05 February 2013 - 11:14 AM.