Photo
- - - - -

Sneak or pause?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Sneak or pause? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you sneak your Tama to school/work or pause it during the hours?

1. Sneak (16 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

2. Pause (9 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. Not running tama (2 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

4. Depends on how expensive it is (3 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

• ichigotchi-v6 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:33 PM ( #21 )

Depends how expensive. Ill freak out if I misplaced my Tama in the wrong bag:o. Once I accidentally put my Tama into a friends bag and we were walking home and I offered to carry his bag and he said yes but boy that bag killed me. What does he put in there. I managed to take my v4 back :):):)

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:50 PM ( #22 )

I put mine to sleep during school so that I don't have to worry about them when I'm off doing other things. It works for me because 1) I get a little break from taking care of my Tamagotchis, which I do need sometimes, and 2) I don't have to wait for evolutions and things like that, because they do all their growing while I'm off in school or whatever. I don't really like sneaking, because it's too much of a risk and I don't want to be publicly humiliated in class by a teacher if they find my poor Tamagotchi.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:06 PM ( #23 )

Well, nobody is telling you to play with it during the classes... Well, in Poland classes last only 45 minutes, it's definitely not enough for a tama to get devastated during this time.

♥Khipmunk♥

• &-9829;khipmunk&-9829; user photo

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:40 PM ( #24 )

I pause it, I'm too scared that if I sneak it to school they'll get confiscated. And then they could die... :( So I play it safe and keep them paused at home.

Rhythmless

• rhythmless user photo

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:10 AM ( #25 )

I used to bring my v6/v3 to school like two years ago but not that i got a Tama-go I think i'll just leave them be. I don't pause them though and school only last for about 7 hours so when I get home I'll straight away feed/play games with my tamagotchi. And in the tama-go adult tamagotchis can just take food when they're hungry. :)

PS: It made me feel like i have a real life pet waiting for me at home. well i do have turtles but you get what i mean ;)

Edited by Rhythmless, 11 February 2013 - 10:47 AM.

~Dia

• dia user photo

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:40 AM ( #26 )

I do neither of these things, actually.

Since I go to an online high school, I'm home pretty much all day. My mom doesn't mind me checking on my Tamagotchi in between subjects and I can even keep it on my desk if it doesn't distract me. The only reason I would pause my Tamagotchi would be if I could not take care of it (i.e.: if i was sick) or if I was going on vacation.

i'm so darn lucky

Miracle

• miracle user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:53 PM ( #27 )

I'm currently not running a tama, but when I did, I would sneak. I even had more than one tama that I would have to take care of. It wasn't too hard if you turn the sound off, haha.