Sneak or pause?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you sneak your Tama to school/work or pause it during the hours?

• Sneak

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Pause

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not running tama

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Depends on how expensive it is

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What?

Reaction score
So, what do you do? I personally like pausing it, my tama-gos are to big, my idL is too expensive, and my V.4 is to sentimental. But I would like to hear what you guys do!

I usually pause, but if you want a way to keep your tamas safe while you're away, you can set the time to when they go to sleep and they'll sleep the whole day. That way, unlike pausing, you don't stunt the growth at all! That's what I do with my iDL. ;)

when i was a student, i used to sneak them instead of pausing them ^^

Sneak. I have my iD L/P's with me all the time... and the sound can be turned off - and I'm a ninja. xD

I sneak my tamas, even my Tama-Gos sometimes. When I sneak my Tama-Gos I keep them in a small bag in my school bag.

Sneak for sure -- My Tamas definitely come to work with me. I play with them openly when I'm on break, but I do also have the sound off and play with them throughout the day secretly :newmametchi:

I was out of school by the time Tamas came out. Had I had Tamas in school I would have definately kept them paused. The Teachers in my school were snatch happy and if they took something there was no guerantee of getting it back. I lost a couple Transformers toys that way.

I like how on the l's they can work and go to school so you don't have to do either and they won't get sick/unhappy. I'm really happy about that feature and can't wait for my p's to come!

I sneak them usually. Even my color versions. (I once took all three even to school). I don't really care how expensive they are, I don't know about you guys but at my school they won't just come over your shoulder and grab the tamagotchi and then throw it down the hallway. Nor will even steal it.

Pause. I haven't ever tried to sneak my tamas to school. I don't care if the growth will last longer.

Depends on the stage of growth. People here generally don't care, so I usually just take it with me.

I don't really care how expensive they are, I don't know about you guys but at my school they won't just come over your shoulder and grab the tamagotchi and then throw it down the hallway. Nor will even steal it.
Ditto.

I'm a high school-er - people here think it's nerdy, they reminiscence or they ask about it & then move on. That being said, I don't sneak it or pause it. I just... Take it to school and take care of it.

As long as you're not blatantly ignoring the lecture/instruction that's being given at the time, teachers here really don't care about what you bring to class, as long as you get their work done.

Sneak! My tamas go to school with me! just turn off the sound and you're good to go! :)

I voted Pause, but as CheesyNoodleTama previously said, I do in fact set the time to that tama's sleeping time, in order not to slow down the growth process ;) :lol:

Depends on which job I'm working. At one, the store is quiet enough for me to check my Tamagotchi semi-regularly but the other is a definite no. I usually set the time to my Tamas sleep time.

I NEVER EVER pause my Tamagotchis no matter what! Even if my life depended on it I wouldn't pause them. I think pausing is a meaningless feature for lazy-bones who are too heartless to care for their Tamagotchis.

I NEVER EVER pause my Tamagotchis no matter what! Even if my life depended on it I wouldn't pause them. I think pausing is a meaningless feature for lazy-bones who are too heartless to care for their Tamagotchis.
Pause is also a feature for people who go to school and will get their Tama either stolen by a bully or confiscated by a teacher. You're lucky enough never to have experienced that, but most of us have.

Whether I sneak or pause really depends on which school I'm at and which Tama I'm running. If I'm at NZ school (which is not strict, no uniform and hardly any rules) I'll take a Tama in every day and use it in the playground or the girls' bathroom. If I'm at UK school, I don't take any version of Tamagotchi in. Ever. It wouldn't last for half a day without getting confiscated or found by one of the other girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pause them. I tend to be rough with things and am paranoid of losing or dropping them, so i tend to pause and leave them at home. They pretty much never leave the house unless they're inexpensive ones, but in a way, they're all expensive to me. XD only ones that tend to leave with me are pedometer type pets for obvious reasons, or ones that have a shell with a lid. Or are in a hard case.

However at my work? Definitely a no. They're get damaged very easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back