What 3DS/DS Games Do You Play In Your Spare Time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I usually play these when I I have some free time (not at school, if that's what you're thinking):

1. Rayman Origins

2. Rayman 3D

3. Super Scribblenauts

4. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!!

5. Pokemon Black Version (When Puffy Snivy is online)

What do you play in your spare time?

Generally I play Mario Kart 7 when I'm just killing time.

In general, the 3DS games I play quite a bit are:

Mario Kart 7

Ocarina of Time 3D

Resident Evil: Revelations

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Super Mario 3D Land

Generally I play Mario Kart 7 when I'm just killing time.

In general, the 3DS games I play quite a bit are:

Mario Kart 7

Ocarina of Time 3D

Resident Evil: Revelations

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Super Mario 3D Land
I hear that KH 3D is like a "love letter" to the KH series. Which I think so, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite being what the developers like to call a midquel, I think it's the best game in the series so far, mostly on a gameplay standpoint but quite a few of the worlds in it are truly amazing. Symphony of Sorcery is the most creative world I've ever seen in a Kingdom Hearts game.

Despite being what the developers like to call a midquel, I think it's the best game in the series so far, mostly on a gameplay standpoint but quite a few of the worlds in it are truly amazing. Symphony of Sorcery is the most creative world I've ever seen in a Kingdom Hearts game.
Yeah...the Symphony of Sorcery was never mentioned in the other games, but Dream Drop Distance takes the cake. Until Kingdom Hearts 3: Keyblade Wars comes out, then it will be a competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario kart 7

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Pilot wings Resort

Mario Party DS

And when i'm REALLY bored and have so much spare time, I try to get all the stars in Super Mario 3D Land

I did that the week I first picked up a copy because, I was so hopelessly addicted to 3D Land at that time. You also just reminded me that I have PilotWings resort but, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Also have Nintendogs+cats, which also can't be found. I need to store my things in better spots.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is a big one for me...getting all of Hade's Challenges is gonna be a pain...

But I'm also trying to get all of the Spirits in Kingdom Hearts: DDD, and VERY RARELY I also play Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy to try to get all the best scores. x3

Right now, my main 3DS game is Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. I'm loving it so far! :D

I never tried Prof. Layton...I only try Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Rayman games...I might get around to getting Prof. Layton and the Miracle Mask.

It's pretty much whatever game I'm playing at the time, but if I just want to play a random game, I have a few choices.

-Angry Birds Trilogy

-Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

-Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back