March-April animation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
The tamatown, has some info in town...

It says that in the end of March till the midle of April a tamagotchi egg will appear and hatch on my screen... I set the tama to be in the 3rd month before some time and now it is at the begining of the 4rth but no egg appeared. An then? Do you have a new tama or nothing? :huh:

It's all about an easter animation, which appears on the screen of your tamagotchi connection on some certain hours of the day in easter time. Note that it only happens if your current tamagotchi is an adult, though. ;)

Also I think it's kinda more magical to wait for the actual easter time to arrive and see the animation when it appears "for real", but that's just my opinion. :p

and the animation hatches as a new tamagotchi?You get a new tama?

No, it means that in that month, whenever a tamagotchi does an animation an egg with appear and hatch, like Easter eggs. You won't get anything from it though, it's just an animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
and the animation hatches as a new tamagotchi?You get a new tama?
In the easter animation, it kind of depends on the Tamagotchi you have, but on V3 and V4 I seem to remember a little egg showing up on the screen and hatching a little chicken thing, which it did until you pressed a button, then the Tamagotchi would go back to normal. It's cute, but nothing terribly important. I think you should wait until it is March or April, since it's easier that way, no particular day.

It's just a random animation. I also see the same egg animation (but with a rabbit) with my V6 back in April.

ooohhh... Cute but... better if it really hatched... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back