should i get a tamagotchi id l

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what you're looking for, how much you want to spend, etc.

Questions to ask yourself:

• Do I want it in an English or Japanese language?
  • How much am I willing to spend?
  • Do I want simple or complex?
  • Will I be playing with it a lot to where it'll be worth the investment of money?
  • Do I want a color screen or black and white?

If you don't mind the language barrier, you can try to get a Japanese ID L, it's about 60 or so bucks. English will run you 100+ easily. If you want simple and again don't mind Japanese, I suggest a +Color which is also about the same price or higher, depending on the shell color. (I saw blue ones brand new for $65, free shipping.) Or you can skip all that and get a P's, however they do come with the intention of having pieces you need to buy separately to plug in to get extra stuff--so cheap now for a P's, but expensive later on down the road with the extra attachments. They are also the most complex yet and again, in Japanese.

Depends on what you're looking for, how much you want to spend, etc.

Questions to ask yourself:

• Do I want it in an English or Japanese language?
  • How much am I willing to spend?
  • Do I want simple or complex?
  • Will I be playing with it a lot to where it'll be worth the investment of money?
  • Do I want a color screen or black and white?

If you don't mind the language barrier, you can try to get a Japanese ID L, it's about 60 or so bucks. English will run you 100+ easily. If you want simple and again don't mind Japanese, I suggest a +Color which is also about the same price or higher, depending on the shell color. (I saw blue ones brand new for $65, free shipping.) Or you can skip all that and get a P's, however they do come with the intention of having pieces you need to buy separately to plug in to get extra stuff--so cheap now for a P's, but expensive later on down the road with the extra attachments. They are also the most complex yet and again, in Japanese.

i want english , but i wouldnt mind japanese.

i dont want to spend too much ( my bother is going to help me buy one for my bday)

complex!

yes i will be playing with it non-stop

lets see... color ,color and ..... oh ya ! COLOR !!!

i found one on amazon . com for about 40 bucks soo i am hopin to get that one ( its pink)

ty for the comments ppl. you all were very helpful. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back