Mirders!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiot. If they didn't want it, they could have easily sold it and made a little money off it, not destroy it. Especially that shell design.

Also, it's 'murder.'

I also think that people breaking things because 'it annoyed them' shows that the person is a spoiled brat and also has a lack of respect. I shudder to think how they treat real living breathing things or other people if they 'annoy' that person.

sorry for the mistake But I TOTTALY Agree with the description!!!! :angry:

[excuse me for common mistakes... I'm in D/E class] {Greece}

Destrucive violent spoiled brats like him don't deserve to own tamagotchis. :angry:

This kind of creeps me out. I've always thought it was wrong to destroy Tamagotchis or other electronic pets. It's one thing to destroy an action figure or a plush, They're just lumps of fabric or plastic. But things like Tamagotchi are meant to simulate life and destroying something like that for fun just seems a bit creepy.

This kind of creeps me out. I've always thought it was wrong to destroy Tamagotchis or other electronic pets. It's one thing to destroy an action figure or a plush, They're just lumps of fabric or plastic. But things like Tamagotchi are meant to simulate life and destroying something like that for fun just seems a bit creepy.
I agree. Who knows what the kid does to real animals. D:

Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine!!! It's horroble!!!!!! :angry:

It's better that the person destroys a Tamagotchi than destroying a younger child or a pet (which they might do if they didn't have the Tamagotchi to take their anger out on). But still, there are better things to hit or break - things that don't cost anything and nobody else would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back