V3 problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
Hello I just wanted some help on my old v3...

You know when I had his battery on it did a strange and annoying low sound...

bib bib bib bib... it was too low though.

But -I don't know if that's relevant- This tama was eating my batteries on some DAYS!!! my other tamas ussually in many months but that one in about two to seven days! A brand new battery... I left it as I was too angry thinking it might be destroyed or even fake!

It could be broken or if you left the battery in the Tama for a long time it could stuff up the tama( I mean leaving the battery in without using the Tama)

But it did that by the first moment I bought it!!!

Hmm.... It could be a number of things, but I'm guessing it could probably be a loose sound wire, or internal damage to the circuit (the latter can be VERY hard to fix) but sound wires can usually be fixed by soldering them back in place (but this should be done with extreme precaution) hope it get's fixed :)

KT001 :lol:

I don't know about the battery drain, but the low bip bip bip sound is normal for a V3. I have 6 V3's and they all make that sound.

The small bip bip bip sound is the 'heartbeat' of the Tamagotchi.

And the brand of batteries you are using might be the problem, depends on what you use.

I think it means the battery isnt completly in right.. Or its the wrong battery/old battery

Mine had pits of plastic behind it,i removed 'em and it worked just fine..

So i think its related to the battery..

Sorry if im not very helpful :unsure:

You probably used a cheap battery. If it wasn't cheap price wise, it probably was just not a good brand.

well you might be right but I'm telling you I used many batteries!! All of them new!!! and Again that bip bip bip sound!!!!

But that wasn't the worst problem... (it was actually fine) but the fact that my tama ate all the batteries I put in no time! well...

The sound is normal, it will always have that sound. (You can only hear it when it's up to your ear.) The fact it's eating batteries might be a short in the circuitry or something else.

hmmm... perhaps you are right! Thank you everyone for helping!! You were very supportive!!

hey the battery problem I've heard is that if you touch it too much with your fingers it reduces the battery life.... it happened with my v2!! ^_^

The beep beep sound is the heartbeat, which is nothing to worry about:) But the battery eating thing isnt so good! Happened to me once when i ordered bulk batteries off ebay, there probably isnt really much you can do about it :huh:

I had that on my v3 some five years ago, and changing battery brand fixed it.

It doesn't seem like the tama actually drains the batteries though, as the battery worked just fine in a v4, so don't throw the "eaten" batteries away but give them to another tama. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back