Webs.com?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchialice

Reaction score
Well I have decided to make a Warrior Cats RP site on webs.com, and I have NO IDEA to put chat boxes. I've googled it, and nothing.

By chat boxes, I mean the ones even non-members can post in to RP in, and dont have to refresh every time somebody messages you, unlike messages. It just appears instantly. And do NOT post www.widgets.com, because none of the chat boxes they have on there work.

So if you know any site/chat boxes to get GOOD AND WORKING chat boxes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post here!!!

Thanks,

//T.A

Html codes, chat boxes, streaming message box... Etc. those should help you find them. Its the coding you need to be careful of, if you remove a piece, it can error/remove the chat box.

I don't really like webs that much. I would suggest weebly though. Maybe get an xat chatbox? I think it fits your description.

I heard that the new webs builder removed the chat box feature... sorry D:

But you can use the forums as places to rp and such, but you'd have to refresh it every time someone posts :/

Alright, thanks everybody, I'll try :D

And I will try to get a Xat chat box if it will even let me post the link or something on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back