Nae's (Mostly) Music Star Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Montanae

Reaction score
I'm at it again! We're just gonna ignore how many failed logs I have and pray this one sticks.

So, I've recently decided to boot up my v6 Tama's after almost a year without them - what can I say; the nostalgia was killing me. The two Tama's I've got now are Penelope and Morgan (I... The boy Petitchi is black, the girl white... So, my imagination had some fun.)

I actually originally booted them up last night, but, after falling asleep a bajillion times, I just decided to restart them this morning with a clean state. Admitting that is a bit dissapointing (I STILL got a Kuchitamatchi!), but, I digress.

I actually do have some goals: I hope to get one of every Tamagotchi possible (which seems a bit unlikely because I seem to maintain a steady care pattern, resulting in a steady Tama pattern), maybe throw in a few other Tama's (like two Music Star's aren't enough) and actually log my Tama activity to come up with my own info - I know guides already exist, but, there's just something about having my own tried-and-true info.

As you will see, Pen is a girl, Morgan a boy - this is totes because the two are going to get married. Morgan's a little younger than his female counterpart, but, I'm so mating them. (Because I can.)

Because I'm starting this so late (and they're about to go to sleep), I've decided to just get the initial "stat" post out of the way, so, below is just their stats. I hope to have some more put up tomorrow. (in italics are their favorites.)

Penelope

0 year

10 pounds

4/4 Hungry

4/4 Happy

Stress - 1

Tone - 271

Rhythm - 277

Original - 259

Jazz Music

Hitodetchi (2140 GP)

Instruments: Saxophone, Drum Set, Harp, Mic, Singers & Piano.

Toys: Mirror (from the teacher), Doll House, U.F.O., Train, Dinosaur, Skateboard, Rabbit & Bear.

Morgan

0 year

15 pounds

4/4 Hungry

4/4 Happy

Stress - 13

Tone - 296

Rhythm - 260

Original - 267

Classical Music

Kuchitamatchi (600 GP)

Instruments: Singers, Boom Box, Piano, Drum Set, Guitar, Harp, & Mic.

Toys: Pirate Ship (from the teacher), Rabbit, Duck, Mirror, Doll House, Car, Helicopter, Space Ship & Train.

Teenage Evolution Day!

Today was, for the record, probably all I needed to ever defend my position that Tamagotchi's are more than the simplistic behaviors we think they are, but, I'll get to that at the end of this post.

So, the the lovebirds woke up at 8 (like they typically do) and, I fed them both 1 baby food, as well as having them connect. Morgan ended up winning that game & knocking a happy star off of Pen, so, I made him practice while I played a quick game with her to boost up her star (or, well, tried to, anyway - I ended up just having to give her milk because I was rushing into school and the game ended prematurely :rolleyes: ).

Not much happened for an hour, then, at about 9:35, they got a visit from the King. 2000 GP each. B) (Have I mentioned how much I love him? Seriously. When do I get my random stranger handing out money and food?)

A few minutes later & the moment I'd been waiting for had come - EVOLUTION! So, at like 9:41, I looked down to see they had evolved:

Pen - Ichigotchi

Morgan - Kikitchi (Went from a bad care to good care! :lol: )

I was slightly upset, 'cause I wanted Pen to because a Cammametchi, but, you can't win them all. :blink: They both lost a hungry heart (as a result...?), so, I gave Pen a scone & Morgan fries + a cupcake (because he turned out to be the hormonal one & I was taking a test :rolleyes: ).

10:04 - Tried to go to school a few minutes before the class bell rang, but, it wouldn't let me. Oh well... More skilling!

10:36 - The teacher came! This is one of the attributes I really don't like about the v6 - I feel like we should definitely have the chance to choose our own teacher (like, say, the v4). But, anywho...

Morgan -> Karaoke Machine + New Band "Frenzy"

Pen -> Guitar + New Band "Beacon"

I tried sending them to school only to discover I positively suck at the game they have because the keys on both of my Tama's are woggly (woggly?), so, they're a bit unreliable, time-wise.

1:23 - I wrote this time down just to note how cute the little "poop" animation had become! :D I love the little marching off to the restroom thing they do!

After this, it was pretty much a normal day (even though I got like 10x more poo in the post than I normally do :angry: ). Cleaning up poo, feeding, making them happy (making Morgan buy gifts for Pen).

(THE DISCOVERY)

Today I realized that I had grossly (for a Tama) outskilled the two. Pen's sitting at low 600 and Morgan was only at 400.

Why did this happen?

It wasn't because I had picked favorites (even though I totally have), but, because Morgan's really, really mischievous in the morning. He's always getting upset with me because I'm always putting him in time out - He doesn't ever listen to what I tell him to do! So, during the morning, I'm always checking up on him and either skilling him a bit or setting him back to practice. However, during the afternoon is when Pen gets rowdy - and, because it's longer, I tend to pay more attention to, and check up on, her. (Though, totally not discipline :p ). As a result, she got more skilling (as I prefer to play games instead of just handing out snacks).

I was wondering - is it a personal "personality trait" that made them respond like that, or, just their characters? I noticed before, I would call Morgan lazy because Pen would always do what I told her to - Morgan wouldn't do anything but play. If anyone knows, please, message me! This new facet of character dimensions seems extremely interesting.

Later, guys. :)

Adult Evolution Day + Pro-Debut!

I'm already showing myself out, TamaTalk.

It's not even day three & I've messed up - I didn't log the times! Granted, it was intentionally done (I go to school during the day), but, I still wanted something. Regardless, I can still tell you guys the major events.

Morgan & Pen evolved!

Morgan - Mametchi

Pen - Mimitchi

PERFECT CARE! Whoop! B)

This is actually pretty exciting seeing as how I've never had these characters in my whole Tama-Career (and I've been "tama-ing" on & off since I was about seven). I love the similarity in their species names; makes it seem like they're meant to be even more. :wub:

So, aside from evolving, they both made a Pro-Debut the very first time they got their summons; I was excited about that, as well. This is probably the first time I've been this invested in Tama-Care (I have a notebook & everything) & working with a Music Star proved to be harder than I thought because, well... It had music as an added component.

ANYHOO.

They made pro-debut. I, unfortunately, had no idea what to do after that, so, I sent them to the Music Hall & they played a few very unsuccessful games. -_- Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll have a better idea of what's going on (a.k.a. I'll scourge TamaTalk's info sections like nobody's business) & will be able to fix it.

I really want them to get some more practice in with their bands (because, well... the idea of their children actually having money left over is nice), but, I would really hate for their band members to get the wrong idea & come propose - I'd want to say yes, but, I wouldn't be able to.

Now, because I have a feeling I'm boring you (tomorrow I'll have times, promise!), I'm just gonna deliver the stats and say goodnight. ;)

Penelope

2 years

33 pounds

4/4 Hungry

4/4 Happy

Stress - 06

Tone - 920

Rhythm - 994

Original - 930

R&B Music

Mimitchi (1890 GP) * Don't look at me like that - I never said I excelled at money management. ;)

Instruments: Saxophone, Drum Set, Harp, Mic, Singers & Piano.

Toys: Mirror, Doll House, U.F.O., Train, Dinosaur, Skateboard, Rabbit & Bear.

Morgan

2 year

30 pounds

4/4 Hungry

4/4 Happy

Stress - 13

Tone - 834

Rhythm - 838

Original - 852

Jazz Music

Mametchi (9320 GP)

Instruments: Singers, Boom Box, Piano, Drum Set, Guitar, Harp, & Mic.

Toys: Pirate Ship, Rabbit, Duck, Mirror, Doll House, Car, Helicopter, Space Ship & Train.

'Night, guys.

^_^​

Forgiveness

I'll have to ask that you guys forgive me! With the recent power outage, I've been missing, obviously.

Pen & Morgan have already left (skills maxed out, both accumulating 30,000,000+ between themselves in Gotchi Points). They had too baby boys (Zion & Reid), and, as soon as they evolve, I'll be back.

I'm extremely sorry, but, I hope you'll understand.

Latest posts

Back