Tamagotchi music star vs v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teofilius

Reaction score
Can you guys help me with choosing ? I can not choose between the v6 and the v4. Which one do you prefere and why, whitch one do you think has the best games, characters and items ?

(Btw; sorry for my bad English ;S)

I prefer the v4,personally~

I like the games on it,and the job system on it the best! I like the characters a lot more too.(plus theres more of them!)

V.4!!!!!!!

I love it!!

I have two v4s and love them!!! They have nice characters and cool games and jobs!! :D :D :D

I'd say the v4 if you don't mind them waking up so late and it has better characters better games cos here's jobs

V6 is high maintenance and it has good games and cool characters and you get instruments and toys soo...

For me none of them are perfect cos I go to school so I usually use mt V5 celebrity

Definitely the MUSIC STAR! It is one of the best versions of all time, after the Tama-Go of course! Music Star has cool new characters that the V4 doesn't have, like Kuromametchi, Kikitchi, Chamametchi, and Chantotchi! Plus I find the games more interesting, and it has lots of features that are waaaay more fun! Also the Music Star's screen is wider then the V4's. Music Star FOR THE WORLD! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back